Author Topic: There’s a Reason Why Hunter Biden Acted in Such Maniacal and Reckless Ways  (Read 687 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There’s a Reason Why Hunter Biden Acted in Such Maniacal and Reckless Ways
By Joe Hoft
Published October 31, 2020 at 6:45pm

How could a child grow up to be a man who dresses like this?  What happened to create this sick individual participating in such demented acts?

We believe we may have found the culprit.  Here is the compilation video of Vice President Joe Biden being creepy.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/reason-hunter-biden-acted-maniacal-reckless-ways/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
There’s a Reason Why Hunter Biden Acted in Such Maniacal and Reckless Ways
By Joe Hoft
Published October 31, 2020 at 6:45pm

snip...

How could a child grow up to be a man who dresses like this?  What happened to create this sick individual participating in such demented acts?

We believe we may have found the culprit.  Here is the compilation video of Vice President Joe Biden being creepy.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/reason-hunter-biden-acted-maniacal-reckless-ways/

Two Words:

Cocaine - Quaaludes

Plus, a father that has gotten away with everything for 47 years and whose son realizes he's a blooming moron who made it to a heartbeat away from being the most powerful man in the world.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
No mystery. He was on Crack most of his life. That's why he was dishonorably kicked out of the Navy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4bp8bBNVw
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

Of course, we have no way of knowing whether Creepy Joe was sexually inappropriate with his sons, but his daughter wrote in her journal about taking showers with him.
... The alleged journal uncovered several interesting tidbits.

The diary  details Ashley Biden’s unhealthy relationship with sex, and the “probably not appropriate” showers she shared as a young girl with her father, Joe Biden

“Was I molested? I think so – I can’t remember specifics but I do remember the trauma,” wrote the author, before listing a series of potential incidents, one of which may have included Ashley Biden’s cousin Caroline Biden, as the author says she remembers “being somewhat sexualized” alongside a person named “Caroline.”

The author then wrote that she remembers “showers with my dad” that were “probably not appropriate”- Howley writes.  ...
More
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org