Author Topic: Why Democrats must be kept out of power for at least a generation  (Read 932 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 31, 2020
Why Democrats must be kept out of power for at least a generation
By Dex Bahr

California governor Gavin Newsom's recent ridiculous Thanksgiving edicts call for gatherings to be restricted to only three households and held outside.  Masks are to be worn before and after eating and between bites.  No singing or chanting is allowed and the meal is to last no longer than two hours.  These are just a few of the restrictions dreamed up to slow the spread of the Wuhan virus.  What these arbitrary proclamations illustrate is the mind of a power-hungry dictator.

Under the pretense of keeping people safe, governors like Newsom, Andrew Cuomo, J.B.  Pritzker, Jay Inslee, Kate Brown, Gretchen Whitmer, and Tom Wolf have curtailed the freedoms of Americans — and not just Americans, but the voters who elected these hack politicians in good faith to serve the people.  Democrat governors and mayors have taken the Wuhan virus, along with the rioting and looting, and leveraged it into power that they will not easily relinquish if their behavior up to now is any indication.

They are long past fooling people with their faux compassion.  You can pull the wool over Americans' eyes for only so long before they become wise to you.  Americans can tell when an elected official has their best interest at heart (which is why President Trump has a huge bond with his base) and when he doesn't.  The people who live in the states affected by these wannabe dictators have had enough and are starting to rebel.

Some restaurant-owners are refusing to comply with Illinois Governor Pritzker's latest decrees to shut down eateries due to recent spikes in COVID positive numbers.  Gym-owners are suing New York Governor Cuomo to reopen.  California spectacularly shared its respect for King Gavin by lighting up fireworks in his honor, despite his royal decree to shut down the Fourth of July.  Based on early reactions, I suspect that Newsom's Thanksgiving proclamation will be met with the same level of scorn.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/why_democrats_must_be_kept_out_of_power_for_at_least_a_generation.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: Why Democrats must be kept out of power for at least a generation
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2020, 07:37:03 pm »
Another clairvoyant from American Thinker. Uncanny!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2020, 07:52:23 pm »
I agree. they are insane and control freaks. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
   Last post Today at 03:50:11 PM

by Right_in_Virginia

Customers MUST give names and addresses to eat at Michigan restaurants, by order of Dem officials New

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2020, 07:55:08 pm »
Another clairvoyant from American Thinker. Uncanny!

I have no idea what this post means.  American Thinker...is just giving you the DEMON-RATS dictates.   You support demon-rats?   You one?  I took this to be some 'put down' of American Thinker. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2020, 08:34:31 pm »
How about 10 generations instead?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2020, 08:39:27 pm »
One of the biggest ways to ensure that DEMS don't resume power (and I've stated this several times) is to re-educate our children through the school system, doing away with the heavy liberal indoctrination that is taking place.  Our youth need to be taught the truth about history, and instill American patriotism.  God needs to become part of the schools again as well.

Unfortunately this change should have started over a decade ago; IF Trump loses and the GOP loses the Senate, don't count on the GOP ever being seated again. 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 08:41:04 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2020, 11:41:35 pm »
bele wrote:
"One of the biggest ways to ensure that DEMS don't resume power (and I've stated this several times) is to re-educate our children through the school system, doing away with the heavy liberal indoctrination that is taking place.  Our youth need to be taught the truth about history, and instill American patriotism.  God needs to become part of the schools again as well."

I agree, but I see no easy way to accomplish this so long as the majority of administrators/teachers in K-12, and the overwhelming majority of administrators/faculty at the college/university level are leftist or outright communist.

You would have to close the colleges for 4-5 years to rout out the leftist/communists, and the K-12 schools for almost as long. And then rebuild them. But this will take time to bring non-leftist personnel into position.

The leftist/communists in education would need to be BLACKLISTED, and prevented from ever working in a position in which they could influence the young again. (Same probably goes for the media/print press).

Perhaps some kind of "home education" could fill the gap.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2020, 11:59:46 pm »
bele wrote:
"One of the biggest ways to ensure that DEMS don't resume power (and I've stated this several times) is to re-educate our children through the school system, doing away with the heavy liberal indoctrination that is taking place.  Our youth need to be taught the truth about history, and instill American patriotism.  God needs to become part of the schools again as well."

I agree, but I see no easy way to accomplish this so long as the majority of administrators/teachers in K-12, and the overwhelming majority of administrators/faculty at the college/university level are leftist or outright communist.

You would have to close the colleges for 4-5 years to rout out the leftist/communists, and the K-12 schools for almost as long. And then rebuild them. But this will take time to bring non-leftist personnel into position.

The leftist/communists in education would need to be BLACKLISTED, and prevented from ever working in a position in which they could influence the young again. (Same probably goes for the media/print press).

Perhaps some kind of "home education" could fill the gap.

It starts by voting out current people on your local Board of Education -- but it would also mean having conservatives in place willing to replace them.  Definitely not an easy task.

This effort needs to be an all out and out revolution to re-educate our children and to change the liberal agenda.

It can be done,  but ONLY if the majority of conservatives get on board.

You see all those people at Trump rallies?  Imagine if the majority of them were willing to step up to the plate and push to eradicate the liberal indoctrination of our kids. 

I know Beck has started the effort but the effort has to be a massive effort by the majority.

Parents/Grandparents:  Take the time to teach your children/grandchildren the truth!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online The_Reader_David

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2020, 01:01:40 am »
It starts by voting out current people on your local Board of Education -- but it would also mean having conservatives in place willing to replace them.  Definitely not an easy task.

This effort needs to be an all out and out revolution to re-educate our children and to change the liberal agenda.

You see all those people at Trump rallies?  Imagine if the majority of them were willing to step up to the plate and push to eradicate the liberal indoctrination of our kids. 

I know Beck has started the effort but the effort has to be a massive effort by the majority.

Parents/Grandparents:  Take the time to teach your children/grandchildren the truth!

Boards of Education are not the problem.  Colleges of Education, and the legislatures of the several states which gave them a monopoly on producing certified (or qualified, or whatever term of art the state's laws use) teachers.  Colleges of Ed are usually to the left of the rest of the faculty at any university (grievance studies departments excepted), and often to the left even of the administrators.  So long as the teachers have to be hired from the graduates of Colleges of Education, Boards of Education have very little ability to keep leftists out of the K-12 classroom.  You want a start?  Every state with a GOP controlled legislature and state house needs to pass "Right to Teach" laws that let anyone with a degree in the relevant subject teach junior high or high school -- better still require an actual degree in the actual subject, rather than in [subject name]-ed, though at this point that might be a bridge too far.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2020, 01:05:23 am »

?rination of our kids. 

Why not try getting the feds completely out of education because it belongs in locales instead of national?

How about mandatory civics classes and ensuring the pledge is recited each day like when most of us grew up?

Also, a huge assist to home schooling would do wonders in keeping youngsters away from the indoctrination of public schools.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Absalom

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2020, 01:32:54 am »
I have no idea what this post means.  American Thinker...is just giving you the DEMON-RATS dictates.   You support demon-rats?   You one?  I took this to be some 'put down' of American Thinker.
------------------------------
Our attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments define us as individuals and/or institutions.
America Thinker has defined itself long, long ago by loons that rant and rage from its site!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2020, 01:50:33 am »
------------------------------
Our attitudes, behaviors, impulses and sentiments define us as individuals...

You of all people ought to keep that on the QT, Tacitus.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2020, 02:45:39 am »
Why not try getting the feds completely out of education because it belongs in locales instead of national?

How about mandatory civics classes and ensuring the pledge is recited each day like when most of us grew up?

Also, a huge assist to home schooling would do wonders in keeping youngsters away from the indoctrination of public schools.

POTUS Trump already addressing this issue.  I forgot the name.  A new program for schools.  Teaching them real history, saying the pledge of allegiance, prayer in schools.  Respect for our country and American flag. 

Offline Absalom

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2020, 04:05:40 am »
You of all people ought to keep that on the QT, Tacitus.
--------------------------
Appreciate the association w/Tacitus (which certainly was 100% sarcasm).
Assume you know his prose was the soul of brevity & wit; traits Trump surely exhibits daily?
Reflecting a moment, guess is that Trump would have lasted mere seconds in the Roman Senate, assuming they let him past the door.
Far more importantly, Tacitus' insights into the psychology of politics remain powerful
and should make them a helpful balm in explaining the results coming Tuesday.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 04:27:17 am by Absalom »

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2020, 01:45:29 pm »
POTUS Trump already addressing this issue.  I forgot the name.  A new program for schools.  Teaching them real history, saying the pledge of allegiance, prayer in schools.  Respect for our country and American flag.
I know. 

Just trying to add to someone who wishes to retain status quo just with new names.