Author Topic: Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff Vol 8 Frm 1 NOV 2020  (Read 59413 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
Re: Q-ANON Cleaning out the "SWAMP" & Related Stuff Vol 8 Frm 1 NOV 2020
« Reply #75 on: January 01, 2021, 06:00:37 pm »

Comment found here;
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-big-jovan-pulitzer-says-georgia-destroying-fulton-county-evidence-supposed-scanning-video/

Budanevey 3 hours ago

The Fraudsters are relying on Process over Substance. They tell us:

• Biden won the Election, BUT his ‘winning votes’ are demonstrably suspect.

• Multiple Judges have rejected Lawsuits, BUT not one Court has allowed a single witness to testify.

• States certified the results, BUT none openly-audited their Election records.

• Law Enforcement didn’t find wrongdoing, BUT they weren’t looking.

• Congress will affirm the Electoral College, BUT are already trying to block evidence.

Decent, fair-minded Americans are patiently-waiting to hear President Trump’s response,
but the Fraudsters modus operandi is Process not Substance.

They have shown repeatedly that they are not interested in resolving the dispute about
this Election with facts, which they could do very easily by forensically-examining the
Election Records. That’s why they’re supposed to be stored after an Election.

Instead, they are continuing with the formal theatrical steps of an Election hoping most
Americans are too risk-averse, too complacent, or too pre-occupied with their personal
lives to react.

Covid Lockdowns are part of that continuing psychology of repressing the population,
just as Covid Lockdowns were used to carry out regime-change with fraudulent mass mail-
in ballots.

Decent Americans who’ve been denied basic verification of Election Records are under no
moral or legal obligation to accept the outcome, or any Administration that flows from it.

The Circus of officials, media, judges, law-enforcement and Congress mean nothing when
the simplest of measures to resolve this Election Dispute, by checking the records, has
been repeatedly ignored.

How long will voters let politicians and public officials trample on their
Constitutional rights when they are so obviously failing in their most basic duty of accountability?

1,820 posted on 1/1/2021, 7:20:42 AM by Son House

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2021, 07:57:05 am »

Comment found here;
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/12/breaking-big-jovan-pulitzer-says-georgia-destroying-fulton-county-evidence-supposed-scanning-video/

Budanevey 3 hours ago

The Fraudsters are relying on Process over Substance. They tell us:

• Biden won the Election, BUT his ‘winning votes’ are demonstrably suspect.

• Multiple Judges have rejected Lawsuits, BUT not one Court has allowed a single witness to testify.

• States certified the results, BUT none openly-audited their Election records.

• Law Enforcement didn’t find wrongdoing, BUT they weren’t looking.

• Congress will affirm the Electoral College, BUT are already trying to block evidence.

Decent, fair-minded Americans are patiently-waiting to hear President Trump’s response, but the Fraudsters modus operandi is Process not Substance.

They have shown repeatedly that they are not interested in resolving the dispute about this Election with facts, which they could do very easily by forensically-examining the Election Records. That’s why they’re supposed to be stored after an Election.

Instead, they are continuing with the formal theatrical steps of an Election hoping most Americans are too risk-averse, too complacent, or too pre-occupied with their personal lives to react.

Covid Lockdowns are part of that continuing psychology of repressing the population, just as Covid Lockdowns were used to carry out regime-change with fraudulent mass mail-in ballots.

Decent Americans who’ve been denied basic verification of Election Records are under no moral or legal obligation to accept the outcome, or any Administration that flows from it.

The Circus of officials, media, judges, law-enforcement and Congress mean nothing when the simplest of measures to resolve this Election Dispute, by checking the records, has been repeatedly ignored.

How long will voters let politicians and public officials trample on their Constitutional rights when they are so obviously failing in their most basic duty of accountability?

1,820 posted on 1/1/2021, 7:20:42 AM by Son House

Emphasis mine. No law signed into existence by someone who holds office because of fraud has merit: it is void.

I will not comply.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 08:04:43 am by Quix »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Offline Quix

« Reply #78 on: January 05, 2021, 02:09:58 pm »

Emphasis mine. No law signed into existence by someone who holds office because of fraud has merit: it is void.

I will not comply.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

UPWARD & ONWARD!

PRAISE THE LORD & PASS THE MEMES & AMMO!

Offline Quix

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2021, 10:43:29 am »

NEON REVOLT 1ST OF 3 PART SERIES VITAL INFO

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at-the-highest-levels-part-1-of-3/

At The Highest Levels – Part 1 of 3

January 6, 2021 by Neon Revolt

This is the kind of series I’d hope I’d never have to write.

And yet, here we are. After three years of doing my best to serve the groundswell that is the Patriot movement in the United States, and six total, being on the total warpath for Trump, I must now bring to you what are possibly the most important articles I will ever have to write which will reveal corruption, and contempt for the American people at the highest levels. This will be a three part series, released over the next few hours, so please, pay close attention to everything I’m about to tell you, because the future of the Republic now hangs in the balance.

I also sincerely hope that everyone Marching and demonstrating in DC today takes the time to read this and inform everyone around them about this series, as you will not know what to do unless you read them. The information contained within will be that vital, and you must understand it.

But I need to set the stage first. To understand everything I’m about to tell you, we have to go back; back to the fateful night of July 10th, 2016, when the then 27-year-old Seth Rich was found with two gunshot wounds in his back in the Bloomingdale neighborhood in DC, near his favorite bar.

Rich would succumb to his wounds shortly thereafter, leading to rampant speculation as to the motive for his murder, and despite his family suing various individuals and corporations along the way, many were still left thinking that Rich was murdered by the the DNC and the Clinton Machine for, they speculated, leaking incriminating DNC files to Julian Assange and Wikileaks, eventually causing Hillary to lose the 2016 election, and to fuel the then-nascent Pizzagate investigations, as millions of concerned patriots became aware of just what exactly these leaked e-mails implied. After much research and deliberation, a large contingent of the community would go on to posit that two MS-13 gang members had been involved in the murder of Seth Rich, acting as guns for hire in a not-so-random hit. Two potential suspects would turn up dead in a nearby area shortly thereafter; perhaps the result of a kind of clean-up job.

. . .

So the emails were out in the wild, Hillary would lose, Pizzagate would take off, and Seth Rich would end up dead. That was how this series of events was understood by many, and for many, that’s precisely where it all ended. Many would go on to honor Rich’s memory, but the case was effectively dead and most of the world had moved on.

That is, until today.

Thanks to new whistleblower testimony, a connection has come to light.

A name, in fact:

Joseph Rosati

Joseph Rosati is a DEA agent, and according to the whistleblower, someone considered a “cleaner” by higher ups in Washington D.C.

According to whistleblower testimony I have now received, Joseph Rosati is, in fact, the man who hired two MS-13 agents to shake down Seth Rich that fateful night. The intention that night, according to the whistleblower, wasn’t to murder Rich, but to scare him into submission and shake him down for a USB key he was supposedly still carrying on his person – perhaps containing even more revelations, and destined for Wikileaks? Instead, what ended up happening was Rich fought back and then ran when confronted by the armed men, and was subsequently shot in the back by the panicked MS-13 goons.

Rosati was supposedly on the scene, overseeing the whole debacle.

The whistleblower would go on to say that they would take the USB key and flee the scene because they had never intended to kill Rich in the first place, and in a moment of panic, a young man’s life was cut short.

And again, shortly after this, two MS-13 members would turn up dead.

According to this whistleblower, Joseph Rosati was the man responsible for orchestrating all of this.

If there’s any doubt that this man actually exists, his name can be found alongside other DEA agents in a 2010 lawsuit, where he is cited as one of the defendants:

And now the obvious question emerges…

If Joseph Risoti was the one responsible for orchestrating the attack on Seth Rich, and potentially “cleaning up” the two MS-13 agents after the shakedown went south… who put him up to it?

That’s where things get interesting…

Continued in part two:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at-the-highest-levels-part-2-of-3/

What you are about to read is parsed from several hours of leaked testimony I listened through today, via a whistleblower – testimony which is currently under seal in the District Court of Maryland.

This is the court case:

. . .

And yes, this is the same case Lin Wood referenced on Twitter earlier:

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1346325897306120192

What follows is a summary of the multi-hour-long testimony of alias Ryan White, delivered and recorded over several months, wherein White claims he was arrested by the very same man who was involved in the murder of Seth Rich, and the subsequent cover-up – Joseph Rosati.

White, working as a private investigator himself, had routine contact with several men working inside government agencies, including one Secret Service agent, Shaun Bridges, and another DEA agent, Carl Mark Force.

In his testimony, White would say that Bridges and Force would eventually be arrested on trumped up charges related to bitcoin theft and laundering on the Silk Road darkmarket.

. . .

In actuality, according to White, the men were thrown under the bus by Rosenstein, because Rosenstein was actively selling classified intelligence to foreign governments on the side, including Russia – a treasonous act, in and of itself, but doubly damning for someone who was supposed to uphold the law at the Department of Justice. However, as the Trump administration came in, the tenor of DC changed, and Rosenstein became increasingly spooked and nervous. According to White, Rosenstein wanted to stop selling info to foreign governments, but the memo didn’t quite make it all the way over to Bridges, who kept accepting foreign money on Rosenstein’s behalf.

This outraged Rosenstein, who then used his position and connections to lock the men away on charges related to the Silk Road. In other words, Rosenstein went after his own guys who had previously worked with him on various nefarious dealings – Bridges was, in fact, a forensic computer expert known for his ability to run circles around all kinds of electronics, and even, according to White, able to plant evidence on machines – for doing something which displeased Rosenstein, and which would have potentially exposed Rosenstein to legal scrutiny.

And it was from this betrayal by Rosenstein that Bridges started talking to White. White says Bridges spilled to him all the details about the murder of Seth Rich; revelations which shocked, but didn’t surprise White.

I should add here that due to the threats against his life, and the nature of his particular case, both White and his wife are currently in witness protection. Despite these threats, White has chosen to speak out and go on the record in order to shed light on this miscarriage of justice, and potentially help save the Republic.

Much of this and more would be outlined in a letter provided not only to the House Intelligence committee in 2018 (as part of a larger 920 page document containing reams of investigation into the Rich murder) but which was also provided to Tom Fitton, of Judicial Watch.

Neither anyone on the House Intelligence Committee, nor Mr. Fitton, would seem to do anything with the documents they received.

. . .

I repeat – not a single member of the House Intelligence Committee, nor Tom Fitton, to my knowledge, ever did anything with this information.

Not a single investigation has come about as a result of this information.

Not a single prosecution. Not a single arrest.

. . .

No one in the entire government or media did a single thing with the information presented above. Not even supposed “allies” of President Trump.

So the important question to now ask is this: Why?

Why did nothing come about from any of this?

Could it be that they were all afraid?

But of whom? Rosenstein?

Rosenstein certainly had a degree of pull within his circle, but that wasn’t of whom they were truly afraid.

No, to answer that question, we have to go much higher up the ladder of power in DC.

Right to the very…

Well, you’ll need to read Part Three to find out.

next post

. . .

PART 3 IS NOW HERE:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/06/at-the-highest-levels-part-3-of-3/

Cowards in Congress, and across the GOP? Is anyone surprised by this? Sadly, I don’t think so. In a strange way, we’ve almost all come to expect the men and women in congress to collapse and fail us, each and every time. The question isn’t so much “will they fail us?” as much as it is “how badly will they fail us?”

In truth, it wasn’t so much Rosenstein everyone was afraid of. No, according to our whistleblower, it was the men behind Rosenstein – a group of men brought together by the sudden, apocalyptic rise of Trump – a group dead set on undermining him – even if it meant waiting for four long years before they could strike.

Rosenstein would go on to shelter Rosati whenever he deemed it necessary. A self-serving power-player in a high-stakes role, with an almost neurotic need to apply “the law” as he saw fit (even as he bent and broke the law himself), Rosenstein actually despised both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. White would say that on Rosenstein’s wall was a display highlighting his Whitewater convictions, and while Rosenstein was glad Hillary lost – even as his own wife continued to work for the Clinton Foundation – he certainly saw no future for Trump in DC.

Therefore, he set about to undermining him even if it meant making a deal with the devil:

According to White, after papering over various Seth-Rich-related loose ends, Rosenstein would sign off on illegal FISA warrants, in order to entrap the Trump administration in the entire “Russian Collusion” lie.

This we know, but what we haven’t known up until this point was his motivation.

Why would he do this?

Simply put, because he saw Pence as more deserving of “the throne;” someone whom he could work with, with a more even and pragmatic keel, who would probably overlook his treasonous dalliances in selling intelligence to foreign powers, and who wouldn’t let all that messy, antiquated “America First” ideology get in the way of “progress.”

According to recorded testimony from our whistleblower, Rosenstein, together with Pence’s knowledge and consent, went on to help engineer the entire coup attempt against President Trump – in an attempt to oust Trump, and promote Pence to the Presidency, at which point, Pence would turn around and appoint Rod Rosenstein as VP.

Thankfully, Rosenstein failed.

But he almost didn’t.

. . .

You ever wonder how Rod got away with perjuring himself so blatantly?

It’s because no one in DC had the will to truly go after him.

No one wanted to go after him because so many knew what was really going on. It was all about putting on a show for you at home and waiting out the Trumpocalypse that had befallen their little town called D.C. to pass by. The strategy was first to try and wait Trump out. Put on a show about being his ally, but really, you let the opposition run rampant, do whatever they want, hope they succeed, and go back to your successful little political grift, where all you do is put on a show for the CPAC types, and rake in donations and lobbying industry cash.

. . .

Worst case scenario – if he failed, well… Pence was still in place.

A living insurance policy, of sorts.

Sometimes, you want to give someone every chance, and every single benefit of the doubt. You want to believe that goodness can shine through and prevail in them, and that when it comes down to the wire, they will come through and make the right decision. You want to believe in the power of redemption and extend every single opportunity for another to do the right thing.

I wanted this for Mike Pence. I wanted him to do the right thing. It was why I penned my last article, which many of you read and shared online, which highlighted the Constitutionally-imbued power of the President of the Senate to choose from among competing slates of electors, in order to preserve the Republic as the last line of defense – a firewall against massive fraud and election theft.

@VP’s Rendezvous with Destiny

Sadly, despite being told by my sources in Washington that Pence himself read this article and initially appeared to agree with it, it seems that Pence has decided to back away right as we come to the precipice; that he will refuse to save this Republic, and has in actuality now planning to betray President Trump at this, the final hour.

I always knew this would be an option for Pence. Should he really desire to betray Trump, all he had to do was keep his cards close to his chest, pretend to be an ally, and then flip at the last possible second in order to run out the clock and prevent Trump from being able to respond at all.

This is what’s happening now. This is where we are at – with a man closest to the President, who – according to our whistleblower – secretly agreed to participate in a coup against that very same President, set to determine the fate of that same President, by getting to decide which slates of electors get counted in this, the most fraudulent election to ever take place in the history of this country.

And this is why I must now write the most fateful sentence I have ever dared to write; the kind of sentence I had always hoped to avoid, but in the face of the evidence I now see, and the situation in which we find ourselves, I must write it all the same.

I hereby call for the immediate arrest of Michael Richard Pence, 48th Vice President of the United States, for Treason.

Patriots – you are all in DC today for a reason.

Make it count.

(And maybe now this all helps explain why Pence got an envelope, too).

. . .

« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:35:03 am by Quix »

Offline wolfcreek

« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2021, 06:43:49 pm »
Some, at least the agitators, made it count alright. The Deep State, in an Earthly sense, seems all-powerful at this point.

Offline Quix

« Reply #81 on: January 08, 2021, 06:46:57 am »

FLASH POINT

HANK KUNNEMAN

SENIOR PASTOR

LORD OF HOSTS CHURCH
OMAHA, NE

WORTH YOUR TIME

RE GOD VS CORRUPTION ETC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_RP6G3lH6E

[/b]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 06:48:11 am by Quix »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #82 on: January 08, 2021, 07:31:40 am »
Well, the neon revolt post proved prophetic. Pence has cast his lot with his swamp creature masters. A pity a man who had taken such pains to appear godly caved in cowardice, despite the behest of Republicans in PA, and doubtless helped by the agitators who turned a million person rally into a riot of a few hundred for the cameras. I suppose we could claim it was "mostly peaceful", but I think that line has been used by more violent factions and the MSM would never buy it without flames and communists at their back.

Unfortunately, that will lead to the persistent meme that Conservatives (anyone not at least a knee-jerk Democrat, anyway, if not a rabid Leftist) are the violent ones, a lie which will be repeated until Conservatives are either disarmed (it's coming if they can) or so angry that incidents become much more common, even without the bused in ANTIFA agitators and agents provocateur. Suddenly, the Left stands behind the police, for shooting an unarmed (white, female) 14 year AF veteran, who, judging by the video was the smallest (physically) person in the room, and likely trying to get through the window because she could, and those around her would be too large. Funy, none of the police behind her grabbed her by the backpack if they wanted to stop her.

The other thing I noticed was our erstwhile Senator Kramer, on the news locally, talking about the incident, and looking like he had been barely missed by the still spooled up engines of a crashing 747. Visibly rattled by his experience, or at least appearing so, which tells me he never would have made it in the oilfields, or any of the dangerous jobs his constituents engage in daily when policy doesn't unemploy us.

Senators should be made of sterner stuff, and maybe they'd have the guts to fight for our Rights instead of cave at the first scent of danger. There were a lot of angry people there, to be sure, but if they had intended to do people harm, they'd have started with the police, overwhelming and disarming them and using those arms against them. 

That simply was not done. There were no fire bombs, bricks, water bottles full of ice, nor even the use of what was at hand as weapons against the vast majority of the police there. The nature and causes of the alleged 50 odd injured police have not been released, and the one claimed to have died, did not, and may have had a stroke.

None of these people are accustomed to the violence common even a few blocks from the Capitol, much less the ongoing anarchy in American Cities this last year (which persists in some places). I'd bet the gift shop wasn't even looted for souvenirs and postcards, mush less the stores in the vicinity.

Yet the Media have pumped the riot meme tirelessly, setting the stage for the next round of Rights robbing and violence against Conservatives, while babbling about "healing". They can tend to the beam in their eye before they worry about the mote in mine, and for that matter in the eyes of Conservatives everywhere.  They even deleted Trump's tweets for calm and peace and to stand down from Fecebook and Tweeter, platforms I will leave very soon, as they are overrun with leftists dancing on the apparent grave of the Republic. Ecclesiastes 3.

It's coming.

Quix reparagraphing
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 07:56:24 am by Quix »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #83 on: January 08, 2021, 07:58:04 am »

Thanks for your fine post. Amen.

BTW, face recognition software has identified the ANTIFA folks doing the violence etc.

They were deliberately dressed as Trump supporters but with their hats backwards.

Offline Quix

« Reply #84 on: January 08, 2021, 08:01:04 am »

Some, at least the agitators, made it count alright. The Deep State, in an Earthly sense, seems all-powerful at this point.

THANKS.

Note: the ANTIFA individuals were the ones causing all the violence. They deliberately came dressed as Trump supporters but with their hats turned backwards.

Face recognition software was used afterwards identifying all the Antifa guilty violent jerks.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #85 on: January 08, 2021, 08:06:10 am »

Thanks for your fine post. Amen.

BTW, face recognition software has identified the ANTIFA folks doing the violence etc.

They were deliberately dressed as Trump supporters but with their hats backwards.

Although it may have been scrubbed, I recall seeing an image of a tweet or post on facebook calling for ANTIFAs to show up dressed like Trump supporters with their hats on backwards. Looking at the actions of the one with the baton, dressed like ANTIFA, but with a trump label on the back of their helmet, breaking windows until pulled down by someone with a MAGA hat, it sure reminded me of ANTIFA doing the same sort of thing.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #86 on: January 10, 2021, 06:20:45 am »

Although it may have been scrubbed, I recall seeing an image of a tweet or post on facebook calling for ANTIFAs to show up dressed like Trump supporters with their hats on backwards. Looking at the actions of the one with the baton, dressed like ANTIFA, but with a trump label on the back of their helmet, breaking windows until pulled down by someone with a MAGA hat, it sure reminded me of ANTIFA doing the same sort of thing.

AMEN! I RECALL SEEING THAT, TOO.

THANKS.

Interesting times, for sure.

Am way behind on providing links. Will earnestly try & catch up.

Hugs,
Qx

Offline Quix

« Reply #87 on: January 10, 2021, 10:29:50 am »

POPE PURPORTEDLY ARRESTED CHILD ABUSE, HORRIFIC HUMAN TRAFFICKING ETC.

HTTP://WWW.ABOVETOPSECRET.COM/THREAD1280312/PG1

The Pope is Arrested.. Blackout ensues in the Vatican, page 1 (abovetopsecret.com)

VATICAN / ITALY – Pope Francis aka Jorge Mario Bergoglio was arrested Saturday in connection with an 80- count indictment of charges including possession of child pornography, human trafficking, incest, possession of drug paraphernalia and felony fraud.

The Italian National Prosecutor’s Office confirmed it ordered the arrests, and filed the charges.

Man arrested on drug charges now facing 63 additional charges including child porn, human trafficking in Limestone County
Military officers, Italian police, and their Sex Crimes Unit went to the pope’s home in the Vatican, they arrested him and several other high ranking officials, and placed them all under arrest without incident. People near the scene have reported hearing gunshots, but the Police would not confirm if they were the ones firing the weapons.

Pope Francis is currently being held in an unknown prison, being interrogated by Federal Agents working for the state of Italy and Interpol. The FBI is reportedly making arrangements to fly in and interrogate him once Interpol is done with him.

Giuseppe Governale, Italy’s chief anti-mafia prosecutor, was called in early into the investigation into Pope Francis and others within the Vatican. He said the group was “underestimated” and particularly dangerous because of its ability to proliferate across nations and infiltrate them.

“These individuals are truly the worst of the worst in society. I can promise you, we will not stop targeting human trafficking until we put a stop to this despicable trade in the Vatican and Italy, as well as surrounding countries around Europe. While I am a lead prosecutor in Italy, my department will strive to protect our citizens, especially those that need us most, our children”.

Giuseppe Governale
In order to make the arrest, police and military agents had to cut off the power in the Vatican, as well as dim the live cam. This was noticed by web-sleuths, who quickly became suspicious of what was happening in the Vatican.

https://www.conservativebeaver.com/2021/01/10/vatican-blackout-pope-arrested-on-80-count-indictment-for-child-trafficking-fraud/

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:39:12 am by Quix »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2021, 10:35:52 am »
Related?  Or is this just another rabbit hole?

https://youtu.be/pRmjudxOtx8

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2021, 10:41:58 am »
Related?  Or is this just another rabbit hole?

https://youtu.be/pRmjudxOtx8

HIGHLY PROBABLY VERY RELATED.

IT HAS BEEN WELL DOCUMENTED. The Trump forces (military intel) deliberately left the 2nd Georgia election to run as anticipated--full of fraud--because they didn't have a significant piece of the puzzle pinned down.

THEY DISCOVERED THAT A SATELLITE SYSTEM GIVEN THE VATICAN BY THE ITALIANS WAS USED IN REAL TIME TO FLIP VOTES FROM TRUMP TO BIDEN

Link below by Amir Tsarfati re Big Tech censorship etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0w-32fdoNQ

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 10:56:10 am by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2021, 07:09:28 pm »

THERE ARE PERSISTENT REPORTS THAT THE NEWS OF THE PURPORTED ARREST OF THE POPE--ACCORDING TO LOCALS IN ROME--ARE FALSE.

Interesting times . . . Time will tell.

Offline Quix

« Reply #91 on: January 12, 2021, 05:38:42 am »

To: RitaOK
From thedonald.win.
The source might not be legitimate, I don't know, but there are a couple of valid points in his writing.

This is not a drill, stay out of the way, historic

posted 58 minutes ago by bhambo55

0 comments share save hide report block

Received a few minutes ago. Please read and share widely. Thank you.

Michael Green From Gregory Ervin: Dear Patriots: Some of you may recognize my name. I have daily briefing with POTUS and have posted here before a handful of times as a “helper”. What I’m about to disclose is the most important post you’ll read before the inauguration.

Q will not post here again, at least not for a while. The operation is ongoing but must run silent at this point. Once we wind down you will not hear from Q again. Don’t let this worry or upset you.

We are in perhaps the most critical juncture of American history. POTUS is fully aware of the gravity of this time period. We have prepared from before 2015 for this exact moment. I am not asking for faith in us. Q should have already used logic, reason, and multiple proofs to establish our credibility.

What happens this week will change history. We are asking you for now to stay in your homes and do NOT under any circumstances interfere with the operation. You’ll soon see things unfold that many would think impossible. POTUS is insulated and 100% safe. Our plan is almost complete. The DS has already lost.

Everything you’re seeing in the MSM and on Twitter is a last-ditch attempt. Why has Kamala not yet left the senate? Where is Joe? Where is Joe really? Hunter has turned himself in.

We asked you at the beginning to prepare. Your role is crucial, and your task is to help the population deal with that is about to be revealed. Those patriots who have been here from the start will understand and recognize this directive.

Remember, it is always darkest before the dawn. Do not believe the MSM over the next week. Do not, for a single minute give them any credence. We have legally won this election and what comes next is the greatest mop up job in the history of the world. Patriots, we thank you. We could not have gotten here without you. Now is our time. Hold the line.

You will receive no further message on this channel from us until the operation is over. At that point, the entire world will know. Thank you and God bless. Pray for us, POTUS, and the United States of America. We are in the most dangerous phase and the stakes could not be higher.

Military takedowns and arrests begin this weekend and will continue forward for the next 13 days/nights. Some international raids have already started.

Italy has also been found complicit in our election fraud. Everyone will be getting emergency alerts on their phones, tv's, radios & internet. It will override all other broadcasts and could last for several hours at a time. Do not to be scared of what's coming as it is for the safety of our nation for this to unfold.

DO NOT travel to any large cities (especially Philadelphia) for the rest of the month. Military operations will be taking place in many of the major corrupt cities.

People will start rioting once this intel breaks, thinking Trump is a military dictator. He only has 13 days to put this dog down.

The implementation of the Insurrection Act began after the raid on the Capitol and was marked by Trump's broadcast to the people to disband and return home. This broadcast wound up being blocked, for the most part, by the media. Nevertheless, his address fulfilled the requirements to initiate the Act.

Marines and National Guard troops are being moved as needed for the riots that will start after the national release of the intel. The intel will be dropped for everyone to see and hear in loops that will be several hours long. The system was just checked by the FCC a few days ago alerting ALL media that they cannot block the flow of intel under federal regs.

Trump will be moved continuously like a chess piece from now until the 20th in order to avoid any retaliation against him and family.

1,192 posted on 1/11/2021, 9:21:26 PM by grey_whiskers

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #92 on: January 12, 2021, 02:25:02 pm »
Well, that reads like juicy fiction. Time will tell. Ordinary life goes on, as ordinarily as it can, in extraordinarily un-ordinary times.

I remind myself daily, if not hourly, the Almighty God is in control, and that He knows what He is doing.

C S Lewis

Offline Quix

« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2021, 08:21:55 am »

Well, that reads like juicy fiction. Time will tell. Ordinary life goes on, as ordinarily as it can, in extraordinarily un-ordinary times.

I remind myself daily, if not hourly, the Almighty God is in control, and that He knows what He is doing.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #94 on: January 13, 2021, 01:21:55 pm »
Quote from: @Smokin Joe on January 12, 2021, 08:25:02 AM

Quote from: @Quix

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

:amen:

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #95 on: January 13, 2021, 10:52:31 pm »

Rev 13:9-10 - "Whoever has ears, let them hear.

â€œIf anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go.
                If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people."

The only time everything turns out great is after you are dead... and even that only if you are among the elect.

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Quix

« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2021, 12:18:34 pm »

Rev 13:9-10 - "Whoever has ears, let them hear.

â€œIf anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity they will go.
                If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword they will be killed.”

This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of God’s people."

The only time everything turns out great is after you are dead... and even that only if you are among the elect.

AMEN.

Though--at this point, I'm sufficiently comfortable to pray like David did for his enemies.

I'd prefer they repent and make Heaven--even at their point of death.

However, their outrageous evil deeds, values, statements warrant

that they be shredded up one side and down the other & the bits fed to the fishes off GITMO.

e.g. by a machine gun driven firing squad in GITMO after a military tribunal for treason.

A very partial list for first in line:

Pee-Lousey
Schmucky Shooooomer
Schiff-4-brains
RINO's Liz Cheney, Jamie Beutler, John Katko, Adam Kinzinger, Fred Upton, Peter Meijer, Dan Newhouse, Anthony Gonzalez, David Valado, & Tom Rice along with Retched Romney et al

ENOUGH OF THIS DELIBERATE MARXIST GLOBALIST DESTRUCTION OF THE USA!!!

« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 12:19:38 pm by Quix »

Offline Quix

« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2021, 05:30:16 am »

SIMON PARKS AND CHARLIE WARD

INTERVIEWED BY DOUG BILLINGS

https://www.bitchute.com/video/czAjrmYdDpqE/

Offline dancer

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2021, 09:38:57 am »
Here's some interesting supposition @Quix. @LegalAmerican

Wednesday could be D5 day!  Should be very interesting!

First, note the fence built around the Capitol has the hardware facing the street and the razor wire on the inside of the fence...almost like it is built to keep people in!

Then this post, Airtime: 

https://twitter.com/GODisRReaL/status/1351347870084067330  EBS?

Could it be??? !!!
https://anonup.com/bookmarks

(anonup.com is a new replacement for Twitter.  Don Jr. suggested it.  I've joined.  It's slow going as there are only 2000+ users but I like it better than Parler.  It requires an email address but NO PHONE #.  I filled out the form with my real name and became a member.  Then went into my profile and erased my name.  I functions like Twitter.)

Offline dancer

« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2021, 09:43:02 am »
See post above!  Very interesting!

@EdJames @sneakypete

*OH.  Almost forgot this picture:

https://twitter.com/HB04920973/status/1351073315738284034

*And Ezra Cohens post.  See his new banner!  Looks like the Potomac?

https://twitter.com/EzraACohen

Sorry for links, but I can't post pics here.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 09:51:18 am by dancer »