Author Topic: The Media Blackout of Tucker Carlson by Jeffrey Lord  (Read 615 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Media Blackout of Tucker Carlson by Jeffrey Lord
« on: October 30, 2020, 02:31:46 pm »
 The Media Blackout of Tucker Carlson

Reporting the Biden scandal will not be allowed.

by Jeffrey Lord
October 30, 2020, 12:06 AM

Over there in the New York Post was this headline:

Twitter is running a blackmail operation — cooperate or no traffic for you

The story was in reference to Twitter’s locking the Post’s account because the paper had the nerve — the nerve! — to run a seriously documented story on the tale of Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop and the information it held.

That story can be found here. The headline:

Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

As the Post correctly says:

For all their talk of “neutral platforms,” the Big Shots at Big Tech — Twitter, Facebook and Google — are running a protection racket. They figure they can dictate what Americans get to see and read, and what other media companies must do to reach the public via those platforms.

Exactly.

more
https://spectator.org/tucker-carlson-tony-bobulinski/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: The Media Blackout of Tucker Carlson by Jeffrey Lord
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 02:48:09 pm »
The problem is not Google, Twitter, or Fakebook. I don't go to them for news. Neither, I think, do many millions of other Americans.
The problem is the major news organs (NYTimes, WashPost, CBS, NBC, ABC, AP) charged with distributing the important news to American citizens are deliberately putting their thumbs on the scale.
But they have been doing this many decades before the Three-headed Social Monster (GTF) was on the scene.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 02:53:41 pm »
The problem is not Google, Twitter, or Fakebook. I don't go to them for news. Neither, I think, do many millions of other Americans.
The problem is the major news organs (NYTimes, WashPost, CBS, NBC, ABC, AP) charged with distributing the important news to American citizens are deliberately putting their thumbs on the scale.
But they have been doing this many decades before the Three-headed Social Monster (GTF) was on the scene.
This election everyone - media, state legislatures, intelligence agencies, bureaucracies, judiciaries, even a good chunk of the GOP - have their thumb on the scales. I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 02:56:08 pm »
As disheartening as it is, it can't be fully squelched

Limbaugh - 43M listeners
Carlson - 7.6 viewers on that night alone.

Count word of mouth and replays.....    Big Tech/ MSM may be muffling the message, but it is still getting out there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2020, 02:57:24 pm »
This election everyone - media, state legislatures, intelligence agencies, bureaucracies, judiciaries, even a good chunk of the GOP - have their thumb on the scales. I'm hoping for the best but preparing for the worst.

Have not been too pleased with the past few days trends.....   Especially in some close senate races.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2020, 03:04:45 pm »
Have not been too pleased with the past few days trends.....   Especially in some close senate races.

One thing we know for certain about the powers that be - they may get fooled once but they always makes adjustments to guarantee it doesn't happen again. They're going to make sure the uppity middle class is put back in its place this time, and they can get back to their sweet sinecures. This time the foaming at the mouth marxists will be given free reign on policy.

There will be no second chance.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 03:08:30 pm by skeeter »

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2020, 03:32:12 pm »
As disheartening as it is, it can't be fully squelched

Limbaugh - 43M listeners
Carlson - 7.6 viewers on that night alone.

Count word of mouth and replays.....    Big Tech/ MSM may be muffling the message, but it is still getting out there.
The problem is that the most ignorant segment of the population i.e. Democrat voters are the least likely to listen to any news. They're easily influenced by word of mouth by their overlords. These are the people who can't name their senators, congresscritters, or even the name of the vice-president.  And many just don't care as long as their ride on The Gravy Train is guaranteed.
In other words Limbaugh and Carlson are most likely preaching to the choir. Nevertheless, liberal media bias probably gives Dems an extra 5-10 million votes every prez election.
The big question: how do you reach the people who could be influenced by the truth without the gov. unconstitutionally intervening?

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2020, 03:42:21 pm »
The problem is that the most ignorant segment of the population i.e. Democrat voters are the least likely to listen to any news. They're easily influenced by word of mouth by their overlords. These are the people who can't name their senators, congresscritters, or even the name of the vice-president.  And many just don't care as long as their ride on The Gravy Train is guaranteed.
In other words Limbaugh and Carlson are most likely preaching to the choir. Nevertheless, liberal media bias probably gives Dems an extra 5-10 million votes every prez election.
The big question: how do you reach the people who could be influenced by the truth without the gov. unconstitutionally intervening?

Good questions, but don't underestimate the power of word of mouth.  I guess with my persistence and skills,  I have convinced 5 maybe 6 people this year, that Biden is not the solution.  Multiply that by say 250,000 people, and some differences can be made. 

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2020, 03:59:41 pm »
Good questions, but don't underestimate the power of word of mouth.  I guess with my persistence and skills,  I have convinced 5 maybe 6 people this year, that Biden is not the solution.  Multiply that by say 250,000 people, and some differences can be made.
My wife converses with her two daughters (my stepdaughters) over the phone or on Fakebook every week if not every day.
Both stepdaughters are hardheaded liberals who are almost totally immune to reason. But, naturally, both firmly believe they're well informed.
I have to stay out of political arguments with either to not risk losing visits from my grandchildren.
But when the grandkids become of age.....look out. I'm well past biting my tongue when they start babbling about the wonders of liberalism.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2020, 10:44:50 pm »
da goat observed:
"The problem is the major news organs (NYTimes, WashPost, CBS, NBC, ABC, AP) charged with distributing the important news to American citizens are deliberately putting their thumbs on the scale.
But they have been doing this many decades before the Three-headed Social Monster (GTF) was on the scene."

That's why I call then "The New ComInform".
There's "a troika" at the top:
New York Times (and then directly underneath)...
Washington Post
CNN

They take their marching orders from a single source and then keep in step.
Who are the unseen controllers at the top...?

In his time, Whittaker Chambers said "the unseen, secret operatives" were known as "the apparatus".
The left would want you to believe that the apparatus is long gone, but I sense it's still there, perhaps more influential than in times past...