Author Topic: Police Departments In Major Cities Refuse To Say How They Are Preparing For Potential Protests Surro  (Read 911 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Police Departments In Major Cities Refuse To Say How They Are Preparing For Potential Protests Surrounding Election Day

Kaylee Greenlee
Reporter
October 29, 2020 6:16 PM ET

Police departments in major cities have not responded to requests about how they are preparing for potential protests and violence surrounding election day.
    Multiple cities have experienced extended periods of civil unrest including protests, riots, and extensive looting resulting in property damage and injury reports.
    Around 1,000 members of the Texas National Guard are gearing up for deployments in five major cities to handle possible election-related unrest.

Multiple police departments did not respond to how they are preparing for potential unrest in the days leading up to and following election day, while others told the Daily Caller News Foundation that they don’t want to share details on preparations.

Police departments in Chicago, New York City; Washington, D.C.; Portland, Philadelphia and Phoenix didn’t respond to the DCNF’s requests for comment on how they are preparing to respond to possible protests and violence surrounding election day.

A spokesman for the Seattle Police Department said that they have preparations in place, though they could not get into the specifics of internal operations.

“Prior to an event of this nature, we don’t get into the specifics of operational planning and preparation,” Seattle Police Department Spokesman Randy Huserik told the DCNF.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/29/police-departments-in-major-cities-refuse-to-say-how-they-are-preparing-for-potential-protests-surrounding-election-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yeah let's tell the enemy, did the allies tell Hitler what they planned?

Offline mountaineer

From a guy on Capitol Hill, D.C.:

Matt Mehan  @MTMehan
The feel in D.C. is like the days before a hurricane. Only add: “By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes.” It is sick and unjust what these leftist thugs are planning. Women are scared to be on the street next week, people leaving town...
7:34 AM · Oct 30, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

From a guy on Capitol Hill, D.C.:

Matt Mehan  @MTMehan
The feel in D.C. is like the days before a hurricane. Only add: “By the pricking of my thumb, something wicked this way comes.” It is sick and unjust what these leftist thugs are planning. Women are scared to be on the street next week, people leaving town...
7:34 AM · Oct 30, 2020·
"Women are scared to be on the street next week,"

I think they're already plenty scared to be on the streets of many of our bigger cities. A pregnant woman was shot and killed in Chicago the other day. This is just days after another pregnant woman was shot and killed in some other major American city. The thugs are in control, and they don't care who they kill.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Let it be a surprise.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

How many are preparing to stand down if Trump wins?!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How many are preparing to stand down if Trump wins?!
How many will be ordered to stand down if Trump wins? This is the type of situation where revolvers are a smart choice, no brass expelled with fingerprints or other identifying marks when culling the herd.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yeah let's tell the enemy, did the allies tell Hitler what they planned?

My exact thoughts.  If Trump wins all hell is going to break loose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My exact thoughts.  If Trump wins all hell is going to break loose.

Then loose the dogs of Hell.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
"Police Departments In Major Cities Refuse To Say How They Are Preparing For Potential Protests Surrounding Election Day"

Maybe that's because -- in the democrat-communist run cities -- they're not planning to do much at all...

Offline libertybele

Title:
"Police Departments In Major Cities Refuse To Say How They Are Preparing For Potential Protests Surrounding Election Day"

Maybe that's because -- in the democrat-communist run cities -- they're not planning to do much at all...

That would be my hunch as well.  They haven't done much to this point and they seem to be ok with mob rule!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

rangerrebew

They are planning for protestors?!  Protestors, in democrat speak, means people who murder, commit arson, break windows, steal, and assault people in mob fashion while rioters are people who walk peacefully without breaking any other laws. :headbang: