Author Topic: Andrew Cuomo Found Out State Trooper Was Dating His Daughter — So He Was Transferred To Canadian Bor  (Read 902 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Andrew Cuomo Found Out State Trooper Was Dating His Daughter — So He Was Transferred To Canadian Border

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
October 29, 2020 4:40 PM ET

Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo fired one of the state troopers assigned to his security detail after he found out the trooper was dating his daughter.

Trooper Dane Pfeiffer, 35, met Cuomo’s 25-year-old daughter Cara Kennedy-Cuomo through his job, according to The New York Post.

The pair reportedly began dating seven months ago after she moved into the governor‘s house due to the coronavirus pandemic, and Cuomolearned about the relationship shortly afterward, per the same report.

Pfeiffer was removed from Cuomo’s security detail due to “the protocol of dignitary protection.”

The trooper then reportedly requested a “voluntary transfer” to Troop B in northeastern New York, where he originally began his career in 2015. The location is only 25 miles south of Canada, but more than 150 miles north of capital.

“He was transferred to keep him away from the daughter because the governor didn’t like whatever they were doing,” a source familiar with the situation told the Post.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/29/andrew-cuomo-state-trooper-dating-daughter-sent-canada/
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 12:21:24 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

He is lucky to be sent away from a sheCuomo.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He is lucky to be sent away from a sheCuomo.

Agreed. She has a face that would sink a thousand ships in NY Harbor alone. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Agreed. She has a face that would sink a thousand ships in NY Harbor alone.

Considering this is what's floating at the top of Cara's gene pool:   

I think she hit the genetic jackpot --- 

« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:57:08 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline mountaineer

the governor didn’t like whatever they were doing
As if Andy were a paragon of virtue.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'm half tempted to proposition the lady herself. Solely so I have the personal justification to take him on mano-a-mano, once and for all.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So the Trooper was voluntarily sent to where he started?  He might have preferred that to hanging with Cuomo's detail, knowing the boss would just as soon have him offed.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Well, imagine if it had been a trooper in the Clinton governor's mansion.  He would have ended up fertilizer somewhere.

At least the guy is still breathing.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, imagine if it had been a trooper in the Clinton governor's mansion.  He would have ended up fertilizer somewhere.

At least the guy is still breathing.
He is lucky to have been transferred out. In his later years, it won't be about 'the one that got away', but another brush with death avoided.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

Once a petty despot, always a petty despot.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.