Author Topic: Joe Biden Praises Hunter Biden as the ‘Smartest Guy I Know’  (Read 452 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Praises Hunter Biden as the ‘Smartest Guy I Know’

Haris Alic 29 Oct 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden referred to his youngest son, Hunter, as the “smartest guy I know” during a campaign event on Wednesday.

The Democrat nominee reportedly made the remarks during a surprise appearance at a virtual voter mobilization event with Oprah Winfrey, according to the UK Daily Mail. During the event, only a portion of which was made available to the traveling press, Biden opened up on how his children convinced him to accept the number two slot on the Democrat ticket in 2008.

“So I got off the train, went home, true story. And we sat down … and I had my deceased son Beau, who was then the Attorney General of the state of Delaware. And I had my son. Hunter is the smartest guy I know,” Biden told those tuning into the event, adding that his children helped convince him to take the vice-presidential slot.

Biden’s testimonial about his son’s intellect comes after the New York Post published emails earlier this month that it obtained from a laptop allegedly belonging to Hunter. The laptop was supposedly dropped off by Hunter at a computer repair shop in Delaware in April 2019 after being subject to water damage. When no one returned to pick it up, a technician at the shop claims to have gone through the hard drive sometime in the summer of 2019 and proceeded to share it with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/29/joe-biden-praises-hunter-biden-as-the-smartest-guy-i-know/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Joe Biden Praises Hunter Biden as the ‘Smartest Guy I Know’
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2020, 01:17:33 am »
Sure.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 01:21:14 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2020, 03:02:43 am »
Well,that ought to tell you all you need to know about Joe
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!