Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Let Viewers in on One Secret About Kamala Harris That Scared Them  (Read 544 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Carlson Let Viewers in on One Secret About Kamala Harris That Scared Them

Ever since Joe Biden selected Kamala Harris as his running mate, Harris has minimized her public presence on the campaign trail.

There is a reason for that.

And Tucker Carlson let viewers in on one secret about Kamala Harris that scared them.

Because of Joe Biden’s age and obvious cognitive decline there is a good chance Kamala Harris will end up as President if Joe Biden wins the election.

But Americans don’t know much about Harris.

https://www.americanpatriotdaily.com/latest/tucker-carlson-let-viewers-in-on-one-secret-about-kamala-harris-that-scared-them/

Offline skeeter

The marxist rats are making their boldest attempt yet to get one over on the American voter. Only this one will make the Obama era seem like a warm up act.

Offline aligncare

The marxist rats are making their boldest attempt yet to get one over on the American voter. Only this one will make the Obama era seem like a warm up act.

These democrats. What’s the matter with these people? I assume no one knows for sure what causes them to be so irrational and violent. But, no matter. We must resist them in every way possible, morally, legally and politically, to make sure they never gain power in America ever again.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Not only is Kamala a racial supremacist and a marxist, she's mentally and emotionally unstable.

She's crazy dictator material.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

Not only is Kamala a racial supremacist and a marxist, she's mentally and emotionally unstable.

She's crazy dictator material.

She’s a lying, opportunistic phony that would do anything to claw her way to the top. Wait, I think I just described your typical democrat politician. Never mind.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
As far as I know, all Democrats have signed up with the BLM terrorist group.
And big Tech, and almost all American media outlets, Hollywood, and most American corporations, have praised and donated to BLM.
The article seems to suggest that Kamala's support for BLM is 'scary', and it is.
But it is very far from unique in Liberal circles.
Liberals support Islam because of its violent and totalitarian culture, and the same applies to BLM.
The ultra-violent, anti-America, anti-White, anti-Christian, and Marxist message of BLM is very attractive to ALL Liberals, not just Kamala.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PeteS in CA

Did the clickbait article ever get to it's point?

My guess is that it's been discovered that Kammy's nail polish is specially made for her by Xinjiang Uighur prison forced-labor camp inmates.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.