Author Topic: TRUMP LIVID! Ohio Dems CAUGHT Sending Thousands Of Crooked Absentee Ballots!  (Read 1107 times)

rangerrebew

TRUMP LIVID! Ohio Dems CAUGHT Sending Thousands Of Crooked Absentee Ballots!
October 27, 2020 dan   

If I were President Trump, I would do everything that I could to make sure that every vote was counted two or three times because you can already tell that the Biden camp is doing everything that they can in order to rig this election.

This is why people have to come out and beat Biden by a convincing margin so they cannot try to rub it in Trump’s face.

So, with so little time before the election what are they going to do? They are going to make “mistakes” that they don’t have time to correct.

Nearly 50,000 incorrect absentee ballots were sent out in Franklin County, Ohio, according to elections officials.

http://2020conservative.com/trump-livid-ohio-dems-caught-sending-thousands-of-crooked-absentee-ballots-2-2-2-2/

Offline skeeter

My daughter received two ballots. Thank heavens California can only be lost once.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 12:44:38 pm by skeeter »

Offline Longiron

TRUMP LIVID! Ohio Dems CAUGHT Sending Thousands Of Crooked Absentee Ballots!
October 27, 2020 dan   

If I were President Trump, I would do everything that I could to make sure that every vote was counted two or three times because you can already tell that the Biden camp is doing everything that they can in order to rig this election.

This is why people have to come out and beat Biden by a convincing margin so they cannot try to rub it in Trump’s face.

So, with so little time before the election what are they going to do? They are going to make “mistakes” that they don’t have time to correct.

Nearly 50,000 incorrect absentee ballots were sent out in Franklin County, Ohio, according to elections officials.

http://2020conservative.com/trump-livid-ohio-dems-caught-sending-thousands-of-crooked-absentee-ballots-2-2-2-2/

Everyone knows what is going to happen??? Trump being livid will not help. He and the TRUMP ADM better have a plan or he will lose to VOTER FRAUD! :amen:

Offline PeteS in CA

This was news 3 1/2 weeks ago, https://www.dispatch.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/06/some-franklin-county-voters-receive-wrong-absentee-ballots-mail/5900613002/ . Clickbait sites dredge up old stories and re-publish them as if they were new to attract click-based advertising.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

This sentence tells me what happened:

"If a voter only sends the original ballot, only their votes in races they were eligible to vote for will be counted."

The above means this:
Various precincts have different commissioners, different constables, etc.  Evidently, the wrong ballots were sent to some precincts - meaning the ballots had names on there from another precinct, not theirs.

"races they were eligible for":  that means the above happened, the wrong names for commissioners, etc. were on their ballot.  Their state races, national races, were okay to vote for.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Cyber Liberty

This sentence tells me what happened:

"If a voter only sends the original ballot, only their votes in races they were eligible to vote for will be counted."

The above means this:
Various precincts have different commissioners, different constables, etc.  Evidently, the wrong ballots were sent to some precincts - meaning the ballots had names on there from another precinct, not theirs.

"races they were eligible for":  that means the above happened, the wrong names for commissioners, etc. were on their ballot.  Their state races, national races, were okay to vote for.

Does the story list the offices affected?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
My advice to Mr. Trump... IF he wins.

Call for all the red and Republican-controlled purple states to send delegations to meet with him.

Ask this entire group to band together and call for an Article V Convention of the States.

The express purpose will be a Constitutional Amendment that BANS all mail-in balloting, with a very few exceptions for absentee ballots.

This could never pass a Congress polluted with democrat-communists, so the "Article V route" is the only way...

Offline LegalAmerican

Everyone knows what is going to happen??? Trump being livid will not help. He and the TRUMP ADM better have a plan or he will lose to VOTER FRAUD! :amen:

WHY...would you believe an media in this day and age?   I doubt POTUS is livid. Everything already planned. POTUS is ahead of everyone...always.  Don't believe any article, like this.

Offline Longiron

WHY...would you believe an media in this day and age?   I doubt POTUS is livid. Everything already planned. POTUS is ahead of everyone...always.  Don't believe any article, like this.

Only way TRUMP loses is VOTER FRAUD. Nothing to do with the media propaganda.  They made the test  run in 2018 and it worked. The R did nothing but concede. Fortunelly TRUMP is not a R or Politician and hopefully has a plan for the VOTER FRAUD. 333cleo

Offline Victoria33

Does the story list the offices affected?
@Cyber Liberty
Quote from article:

"Nearly 50,000 voters in Franklin County — Ohio’s most populous county — received incorrect absentee ballots in the mail, elections officials said Friday, revealing a major glitch that appeared to affect one in five ballots the county had sent so far.   Officials promised to have new ballots mailed within three days to the 49,669 voters who received the wrong ones.  We want to make it clear that every voter who received an inaccurate ballot will receive a corrected ballot...,  A list of voters who got the wrong ballot will be posted on the Franklin County Board of Elections website.  Voters affected can wait for their new ballot or show up at the county board of elections during early voting hours to cast an in-person absentee ballot.  If a voter sends in both the replacement ballot and the original faulty ballot, only the replacement will be counted. If a voter only sends the original ballot, only their votes in races they were eligible to vote for will be counted."

No, Cyber,
The offices were not listed but it is easy to know which offices it could be.  Only county offices are affected, because everyone in that state will be voting for US President, US Senators, any other US office affecting the whole state, and any state official affecting the whole state.

The screwed up ballots are for county offices that are particular to different voting districts.  Let's say I am running for Constable in District One, and you are running for Constable in District Two.  The ballots went in the wrong envelopes, and you, in District Two, got a ballot for District one, with my name on it.  And, maybe, I got a ballot for District Two, with your name on it.  The ballots are okay for common state offices, common federal offices, common county offices, but not right for that Constable office.

However, Constables have guns, so I am going to your house and make you vote for me,  if you want to keep living.   wink777
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:59:44 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
 :laugh:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline verga

Nothing to see here, move along.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.