No plan on voting this year
2 (4.7%)
What? There’s an election?
1 (2.3%)
Other
15 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Voting closed: November 08, 2020, 11:53:41 am

Author Topic: Have you voted already? Or are you waiting til November 3?  (Read 11147 times)

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Re: Have you voted already? Or are you waiting til November 3?
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2020, 08:23:49 pm »
@Gefn

Mailed ballot two weeks ago.

Me too @Victoria33

I feel bad I’m not a poll worker this year. It would have been really interesting this year albeit crazy busy.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2020, 08:51:16 pm »
Trump tweeted something mean, so you are exploring throwing away your vote on The Jorg?   *****rollingeyes***** *****rollingeyes*****

Last time around, 3rd party candidates carved out almost 6% of the popular vote.  Prolly why Trump defeated the drunk one in the moomoo.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2020, 08:58:49 pm »
Some said they voted AGAINST POTUS TRUMP.  WHY?  Headlines from my other site.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woman beheaded and 2 others killed in knife attack at French church

Police in UK will enter homes and break up Christmas dinners if families break lockdown rules

Offline Applewood

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2020, 09:09:02 pm »
Voted by mail the end of September.  Received word the ballot was received and "recorded."  "Recorded" does not mean it has been counted.  Whether it will be counted depends on the outcome of frivolous lawsuits over PA's mail-in voting procedure 

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2020, 09:38:46 pm »
Voted by mail the end of September.  Received word the ballot was received and "recorded."  "Recorded" does not mean it has been counted.  Whether it will be counted depends on the outcome of frivolous lawsuits over PA's mail-in voting procedure
Pennsylvania's voting system is a cluster this year. What idiocy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2020, 09:46:32 pm »
Me too @Victoria33
I feel bad I’m not a poll worker this year. It would have been really interesting this year albeit crazy busy.
@Gefn
I want you safe at home during "this" election day.    888heartkitty
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 10:29:28 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2020, 10:03:36 pm »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Potentially THOUSANDS of requested mail-in ballots in Butler County, PA appear to be “lost” just 5 days before the election

Just 24% of mail-in ballots requested have been returned to the county—the lowest number in the state

Trump won Butler with 67% in 2016.

What’s going on?

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1321923797981655040

Offline Applewood

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2020, 10:06:10 pm »
Pennsylvania's voting system is a cluster this year. What idiocy.

I don't believe PA and the counties expected so many to vote by mail.  But to be fair i also think much of the problem is due to interference and deliberate sabotage by outsiders.

Online libertybele

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2020, 10:07:14 pm »
Voting on Election Day.  Voting AGAINST BIDEN and voting FOR TRUMP!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2020, 11:34:50 pm »
Voting in person November 3, even though there's only one race where I feel like voting is worth anything (Congress). I might, for the first time in my adult life, completely skip the Presidential vote.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2020, 11:37:21 pm »

@Applewood

Serious question. Given all the uncertainty  of the vote in your area,WHY didn't you just go to the courthouse and cast a vote in person? I waited until early the second day to avoid the crowds,and it only took about 20 minutes in total,and this included me watching my vote go in the ballot box.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online libertybele

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2020, 11:44:56 pm »
Voting in person November 3, even though there's only one race where I feel like voting is worth anything (Congress). I might, for the first time in my adult life, completely skip the Presidential vote.

Even with the coronavirus @jmyrlefuller the GDP boomed to 33.1% -- I think that speaks volumes about Trump's capabilities with the economy. 

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/29/us-gdp-report-third-quarter-2020.html

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,398262.msg2314243/topicseen.html#msg2314243
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2020, 12:42:18 am »
I personally believe you should only be allowed to vote in person on election day with exceptions to the military, and expats. And employers should grant paid grace time to vote on that day.

Plan your Flucking life around your vote.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Applewood

« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2020, 12:45:24 am »
@Applewood

Serious question. Given all the uncertainty  of the vote in your area,WHY didn't you just go to the courthouse and cast a vote in person? I waited until early the second day to avoid the crowds,and it only took about 20 minutes in total,and this included me watching my vote go in the ballot box.

@sneakypete

For one thing, the COVID risk to me would have been the same -- lines of possibly infected strangers, little to no social distancing, etc.  For another, I don't drive, so I would encounter the same problem with transportation as if I waited till 11/3.    None of the drop boxes were close to me either. 

Mail was the best option for me this year and as I said, my ballot did get to the elections office without a problem.  Now it's going to be up to the courts to decide if my vote will count.  And yes, that pisses me off.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2020, 12:48:32 am »
All I get is mail-in... and I am still trying to wrangle a ballot. Looking like it won't come in time.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2020, 12:58:08 am »
I personally believe you should only be allowed to vote in person on election day with exceptions to the military, and expats. And employers should grant paid grace time to vote on that day.

Plan your Flucking life around your vote.

Well, this year we have a pandemic and for many of us, voting in person is too risky.  PA does allow mail-in for the elderly, chronically ill, those in nursing homes and such.  But unlike some states which just sent out ballots to anyone, PA requires the voter to apply.  I don't see what's wrong with that. 

And those who insist that mail-in/absentee voting is ripe for fraud:  well, those voting machines can be tampered with too. It happened near where I live a couple of years ago.  Neither voting method is 100% fraud free.  We have an unusual situation this year; I don't get why people can't be flexible under the circumstances and make accommodations for those who can't get to the polls to vote in person.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2020, 01:05:24 am »
Well, this year we have a pandemic and for many of us, voting in person is too risky.  PA does allow mail-in for the elderly, chronically ill, those in nursing homes and such.  But unlike some states which just sent out ballots to anyone, PA requires the voter to apply.  I don't see what's wrong with that. 

And those who insist that mail-in/absentee voting is ripe for fraud:  well, those voting machines can be tampered with too. It happened near where I live a couple of years ago.  Neither voting method is 100% fraud free.  We have an unusual situation this year; I don't get why people can't be flexible under the circumstances and make accommodations for those who can't get to the polls to vote in person.

NO. Plan your life to vote. Period. It IS going to be worth dying for.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2020, 01:11:12 am »
Not for the candidates we keep getting.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2020, 01:25:21 am »

lol. Oh?  What is wrong with POTUS TRUMP?  3 NOBEL PEACE PRIZE NOMINATIONS and he had one last year from JAPAN.

NOT PURE ENOUGH FOR YOU?   9999hair out0000

Give me the name of one person you think is 'pure' enough for you.  In this year.  Not going back to George Washington days. Even then,....
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 01:27:10 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2020, 01:39:03 am »
lol. Oh?  What is wrong with POTUS TRUMP?  3 NOBEL PEACE PRIZE NOMINATIONS and he had one last year from JAPAN.

NOT PURE ENOUGH FOR YOU?   9999hair out0000

Give me the name of one person you think is 'pure' enough for you.  In this year.  Not going back to George Washington days. Even then,....

What is wrong with you? 
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 02:31:29 pm by MOD8 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2020, 02:01:52 am »

My point is that voting should be something cherished. Planned for. If you want the effing government involved in your life MAKE them voting by secret ballot a top priority. Live your life like YOU matter and not wait for the nanny state to babysit your ass in any aspect of your life.

Take 114 government regulatory and enforcement agencies to one task on one day every four years. Facilitate the VOTE.

EVERYONE wants the ease of the government to make their vote a yawn.

Whatever.

Voter ID, paper ballots. In person. Put a purple thumbprint on that ballot.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2020, 02:39:47 am »

I did plan.  Applied for a ballot early; as soon as I received it, I filled it out and dropped it in the mail.

This is not a matter of laziness or not taking voting seriously.  Not everyone can vote in person, especially this year.  i will fight for my right to vote, but I will not take unnecessary risks with my health by voting in person when the mail-in option is available.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2020, 03:30:41 am »
By Mail

Chumps for Trump 2020 !!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 03:53:12 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2020, 03:45:39 am »
I did plan.  Applied for a ballot early; as soon as I received it, I filled it out and dropped it in the mail.

This is not a matter of laziness or not taking voting seriously.  Not everyone can vote in person, especially this year.  i will fight for my right to vote, but I will not take unnecessary risks with my health by voting in person when the mail-in option is available.

If yu want mailing or early fine. Makeup every excuse

What is a three percent error on a mailed vote? 4 or 5 million votes?

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2020, 03:47:15 am »
I used to trust. NOT any more. Learned the hard way. I trusted you.