Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Documents “Relevant to the Presidential Election” Missing  (Read 2355 times)

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
UPS actually stepped up to the plate and found it.... Nice. Wonder if someone was caught messing with it?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline GrouchoTex

I did watch Tucker Carlson last night.
He said they had back up copies.
I was relieved to hear that.
He didn't mention that when he first reported that they had gone missing in transit.

Offline aligncare

I did watch Tucker Carlson last night.
He said they had back up copies.
I was relieved to hear that.
He didn't mention that when he first reported that they had gone missing in transit.

Yeah, never trust shipping companies with vitally important documents. Like Reagan said, trust but xerox.  happy77

Offline GrouchoTex

Yeah, never trust shipping companies with vitally important documents. Like Reagan said, trust but xerox.  happy77

Indeed

:beer: