Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: Documents “Relevant to the Presidential Election” Missing  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
The Post & Email 10/28/2020

On Fox News’s Wednesday evening edition of “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson reported that documents pertaining to the developing story of Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s apparent involvement with his son Hunter’s business dealings overseas while he served as vice president have mysteriously “vanished.”

Carlson also

tweeted a link to his report.

The documents, Carlson said, were shipped on an expedited basis to his executive producer and him while on they were location in Los Angeles readying to interview Tony Bobulinsky, a former Hunter Biden partner who in a one-hour interview aired Tuesday evening made stunning claims about the Biden family’s immersion in business deals with the Chinese Communist Party.

Carlson detailed that the new documents, which he said came from “a source” and were believed to be authentic and germane to “the presidential election,” were sent by a nationally-known carrier used by Fox routinely.  However, he announced, the documents “never arrived” at their destination in Los Angeles, and a trace of the package showed that at some point it was opened and the documents taken.

Carlson added that every person known to have handled the package was questioned and every facility through which it passed was combed for the contents and any information on its disappearance, only to come up empty.

More: https://www.thepostemail.com/2020/10/28/tucker-carlson-documents-relevant-to-the-presidential-election-missing/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
That's why with stuff that important, most government and businesses use a physical 'courier'.
Once you turn important documents over to a third party, especially any more or less public group, anything can happen, and did happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GrouchoTex

Have to ask:

What, no copies?
No contingency plan?
No thumb drives, etc?

Sounds fishy.

Online mountaineer

I've heard that he did have copies made, but tend to agree: just spring for the plane ticket and send the documents with a human courier if they're that important.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Idiot

The swamp is everywhere....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 29, 2020
Confidential documents related to the Biden family have vanished
By Andrea Widburg

Everyone knows the old joke that “even paranoid people have enemies.” Perhaps that needs to be expanded to say, “even conspiracy theorists sometimes stumble across real conspiracies.” During his Wednesday night show, Tucker Carlson said a source had sent documents about more Biden shenanigans to Fox News’s New York office. Carlson’s producer forwarded the documents to Los Angeles, where Carlson was interviewing Tony Bobulinsky – but the documents vanished along the way.

Carlson explained that, on Monday, his producer deposited the envelope with a major American shipping company. However, by Tuesday morning, the shipping company notified Carlson’s team that the envelope was now open and empty.

The shipping company carefully tracked the envelope’s progress across the country, beginning in Manhattan. It learned that at 3:44 in the morning on Tuesday, an employee noticed that the envelope was open and empty. The company interviewed every employee who touched the envelope and searched the drop-off office, the airplanes, the trucks, and the sorting warehouse through which the envelope passed. It found nothing. According to Carlson, the company has no idea what happened and doesn’t like it.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/confidential_documents_related_to_the_biden_family_have_vanished.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We must hope that the source who sent the documents in the first place made copies. Or perhaps that Fox News in Manhattan made copies. [Update: copies exist.] That’s just common sense when allowing anything unique and valuable information to leave your custody.

Good!!!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

It took some planning and several key individuals to pull off an interception like this. A mole at Fox and a highly placed official at the carrier, at least.

Dunno why Fox didn't use a courier, the documents were that important.

Online mountaineer

Sharyl Attkisson  @SharylAttkisson
1-Tucker Carlson described how documents the network mailed were intercepted and "disappeared."
Reminds me during govt. spy operation against me, I documented pkg. sent to me via post office, intercepted after delivery to CBS, later delivered to me opened and flash drive viewed,

2-And with help of intel connection, I have photo evidence of unauthorized tampering of a person at my CBS computer inside my office without permission on a weekend. Of course nothing I can do with this anyway because @TheJusticeDept makes sure my lawsuit never makes it to court.

https://twitter.com/SharylAttkisson/status/1321608281907990529

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They could have been intercepted by the FBI. They have the ability to do that.

But that would also tip the hand that the FBI considers this an open case, and therefore legit.
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Why not just scan them and send by email?
Who the hell uses actual 'paper' these days?
They could have gone back to the 50s and sent them by Fax.
Even a Morse code telegraph would have been more secure.
The only reason they would need a courier is if the documents contained 'original signatures'.
Something which cannot be faxed or replicated.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
UPS found Tucker Carlson's documents relating to Biden that vanished in system

“After an extensive search, we have found the contents of the package and are arranging for its return,” a UPS spokesman said. "UPS will always focus first on our customers, and will never stop working to solve issues and make things right."

The spokesman previously said that UPS was "conducting an urgent investigation into this matter and regrets that the package was damaged."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ups-found-tucker-carlsons-documents-relating-to-biden-that-vanished-in-system
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

Offline berdie

This is interesting. I hope the "damage" to the package wasn't too severe.

Prior to reading this I had been wondering about the where abouts of Sandy Burglar.

Offline GrouchoTex

This is interesting. I hope the "damage" to the package wasn't too severe.

Prior to reading this I had been wondering about the where abouts of Sandy Burglar.

:cool:

BRILLIANT!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Sharyl Attkisson  @SharylAttkisson
1-Tucker Carlson described how documents the network mailed were intercepted and "disappeared."
Reminds me during govt. spy operation against me, I documented pkg. sent to me via post office, intercepted after delivery to CBS, later delivered to me opened and flash drive viewed,

2-And with help of intel connection, I have photo evidence of unauthorized tampering of a person at my CBS computer inside my office without permission on a weekend. Of course nothing I can do with this anyway because @TheJusticeDept makes sure my lawsuit never makes it to court.

https://twitter.com/SharylAttkisson/status/1321608281907990529

@mountaineer

That's exactly who came to my mind when Tucker first broke this news last night. I'll be watching this closely. I have high hopes that they'll end up boxing themselves in, and the stench will eventually lead us to them. There had better be some Republicans who are studying and training how to take over when Trump leaves office because this swamp will take a generation to drain.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
It took some planning and several key individuals to pull off an interception like this. A mole at Fox and a highly placed official at the carrier, at least.

Dunno why Fox didn't use a courier, the documents were that important.

One thing we know for sure.  It wasn't that moron, Juan Williams.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mountaineer

John Steigerwald  @Steigerworld
By he way, if you asked if Carlson had made copies of the info in the package that was missing, he was asked and his answer is:
“Of course. The point is someone is reading our texts.”
4:37 PM · Oct 29, 2020·

Offline skeeter

John Steigerwald  @Steigerworld
By he way, if you asked if Carlson had made copies of the info in the package that was missing, he was asked and his answer is:
“Of course. The point is someone is reading our texts.”
4:37 PM · Oct 29, 2020·

Who says the Deep State is a myth.

Offline aligncare

Offline skeeter

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
There goes the chain of evidence.

Only copies of evidence.

Before his interview, Bobulinski released a tranche of documents to the press, the FBI, and the GOP-led Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee. A spokesman for Sen. Ron Johnson, the chairman of that panel, told the Daily Caller that all the materials reviewed so far have turned out to be legitimate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So where, exactly, are the originals?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor