Author Topic: Pennsylvania county files motion for Justice Barrett's recusal in mail-in ballot case  (Read 457 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Pennsylvania county files motion for Justice Barrett's recusal in mail-in ballot case

https://justthenews.com/government/courts-law/pennsylvania-county-files-motion-justice-barretts-recusal-mail-ballot-case

A county Board of Elections in Pennsylvania filed a motion Tuesday for newly appointed Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett to recuse herself in an election-related case that the court will be assessing just days before the Nov. 3 election.

The Luzerne County Board of Elections is arguing that Barrett should recuse herself because her "impartiality might be reasonably questioned."

Liberal groups have argued that Barrett should recuse herself from any and all election-related legal cases, because she was appointed by President Trump, as were Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch.

By the same "logic" every USSC justice appointed by Obama should recuse themselves, since Biden was Obama's VP and Obama is now campaigning for Biden. And every Bill Clinton-appointed justice should as well, since his wife Hillary ran against Trump.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How democrats love the wickednesses of their, in your face, hypocrisies.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obviously, to anyone who is not a moron, recusal does not work that way.
If recusal was a 'vote', there would have to be an election every time anything went before SCOTUS.
But, these are Liberals and therefore they are idiots. Let them waste their time and money.
It's OK with me?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Longiron

Obviously, to anyone who is not a moron, recusal does not work that way.
If recusal was a 'vote', there would have to be an election every time anything went before SCOTUS.
But, these are Liberals and therefore they are idiots. Let them waste their time and money.
It's OK with me?
:yowsa: Only the person in question can recuse themselves and ACB has no reason to recuse herself. :patriot: