Author Topic: White Castle employees, meet Flippy the Robot  (Read 530 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

White Castle employees, meet Flippy the Robot
« on: October 28, 2020, 11:44:21 pm »
White Castle employees, meet Flippy the Robot

https://thetakeout.com/white-castle-employees-meet-flippy-the-robot-1845496106

It has been 105 days since we learned that the robots had infiltrated White Castle. The dastardly automaton that stormed its hallowed 99-year-old gates was none other than our old friend Flippy, the disembodied mechanical arm that will most certainly never use its cold metal talons to claw at the skull of an assistant manager.

After allowing Flippy to stage at one of its restaurants, White Castle has announced plans to adopt some of Flippy’s siblings from their creator, Miso Robotics. The restaurant chain will be deploying them in 2021 at ten additional locations to steal jobs the hearts of customers. ...

Another fruit of the drive for government-mandated $15/hour minimum wage, making the investment in robot burger-flippers economically viable for large-ish chains.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Re: White Castle employees, meet Flippy the Robot
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 01:30:22 pm »
Never understood the appeal of this place.  Burgers taste like mystery meat.

In my burger-sphere...  I am okay, as long as i am within 25 miles of a Whataburger or an In and Out. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 02:04:56 pm »
Not a fan of it but Harold and Kumar liked White Castle.

And every White Castle restaurant I know has a license to print money. Always have a huge line in the drive through
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online berdie

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 08:12:31 pm »
Never understood the appeal of this place.  Burgers taste like mystery meat.

In my burger-sphere...  I am okay, as long as i am within 25 miles of a Whataburger or an In and Out.

Mystery meat is ok, lol. I was very excited to find White Castle in the frozen food section of the grocery store. At one time, there was a burger joint called Crystal Burger in Dallas. A WC clone. I loved them.

Of course, I love Whataburger as well. I don't know about In and Out. But am a junk-food-aholic and love Mickey Ds, Jack In The Box and Sonic as well. So I may not be the best judge. :laugh: