Author Topic: Where Is Hunter Biden’s Money?  (Read 359 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Where Is Hunter Biden’s Money?
« on: October 28, 2020, 02:37:51 pm »
 Where Is Hunter Biden’s Money?

Of all the issues regarding Hunter Biden and Joe Biden's possible influence peddling, another key question deserves an answer: 'Where’s Hunter’s money?'

By Bob Anderson
October 28, 2020

Since the New York Post’s revelations that communication on Hunter Biden’s reported laptop detailed attempts to secure compensation from Ukrainian and Chinese energy firms, candidate Joe Biden has avoided commenting on the matter, other than labeling the story “another smear campaign.”

Despite Biden’s general protestation, his campaign has not denied the authenticity of the emails, nor of a text from Hunter in which he apparently expressed frustration at having to “pay for everything for this entire family for thirty years,” and telling his daughter, “It’s really hard, but don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

It’s not clear what these and other similar communications recovered from the laptop mean, and whether they implicate Joe Biden for certain, although a former business associate of Hunter Biden’s says they do. Regardless, emails from the laptop reveal Hunter has been quite busy working for the family.

One email from the laptop dated April 13, 2014, provides a glimpse into Hunter’s alleged world of foreign deal-making, using his father as leverage, as he negotiates a new agreement with the Ukrainian oil company Burisma that “should begin now — not after the upcoming visit of my guy,” and stating a requirement for “a retainer in the range of 25k p/m with additional fees where appropriate.” He also clarified that this would be in addition to compensation already agreed to for his board participation.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/28/where-is-hunter-bidens-money/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Where Is Hunter Biden’s Money?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 02:43:55 pm »
Single Handledly keeping the Crack and Prostitution industries afloat.

Signed....

Chumps for Trump
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Where Is Hunter Biden’s Money?
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 04:08:28 pm »
Swiss and off-shore banks.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org