Author Topic: WATCH: Hirono Votes ‘Hell No’ On Confirming Barrett, Appears To Storm Out  (Read 551 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: Hirono Votes ‘Hell No’ On Confirming Barrett, Appears To Storm Out
By  Amanda Prestigiacomo
•
Oct 26, 2020   DailyWire.com

During the vote to confirm Judge Amy Coney Barrett to the Supreme Court on Monday evening, Democratic Sen. Mazie Hirono (HI) cast her vote as a “hell, no” before appearing to storm out.

“I’d like to say, hell no,” Hirono says (see video clip, below).

As reported by The Daily Wire, Barrett was confirmed by a majority of U.S. Senators with a glaring lack of bipartisanship coming from Senate Democrats.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-hirono-votes-hell-no-on-confirming-barrett-storms-out?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=102720-news&utm_campaign=position1

Offline PeteS in CA

:baby:  :tongue2:  :baby:  :tongue2:  :baby:  :tongue2:  :baby:  :tongue2:  :baby:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe it's time we just sold Hawaii to the Chinese,and be done with them? They have never been a good "fit" with America to start with,and we don't really need a Naval base there anymore.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"Maybe it's time we just sold Hawaii to the Chinese,and be done with them? They have never been a good "fit" with America to start with,and we don't really need a Naval base there anymore."

I half-agree with you, Pete.
Hawaii should never have been granted statehood.

I'd just as soon see it become an independent country, BUT...
... we have no choice but to retain Pearl Harbor and some of the surrounding land. Otherwise, the lefty [independent] Hawaiians would be inviting the Chinese in before too long...

Offline LegalAmerican

Maybe it's time we just sold Hawaii to the Chinese,and be done with them? They have never been a good "fit" with America to start with,and we don't really need a Naval base there anymore.

Is she lesbian?  She sure talks like she hates men.  I do think she is goofy.  Does she have Chinese heritage? 

Offline LegalAmerican

Sneakin' Pete wrote:
"Maybe it's time we just sold Hawaii to the Chinese,and be done with them? They have never been a good "fit" with America to start with,and we don't really need a Naval base there anymore."

I half-agree with you, Pete.
Hawaii should never have been granted statehood.

I'd just as soon see it become an independent country, BUT...
... we have no choice but to retain Pearl Harbor and some of the surrounding land. Otherwise, the lefty [independent] Hawaiians would be inviting the Chinese in before too long...

Mmmmmmshe  she is Japanese.  Pearl Harbor..........

Mazie Hirono was born on November 3, 1947, in Fukushima Prefecture, Japan

to Laura Chie Satō, a Japanese American, and Hirono Matabe, a Japanese veteran of World War II.
Born: November 3, 1947
Parents: Sato Laurie Chie, Hirono Matabe, Sato ...
Education: Kaimukī High School, University of ...

Offline PeteS in CA

Is she lesbian?  She sure talks like she hates men.  I do think she is goofy.  Does she have Chinese heritage?

As you discovered, her ancestry is Japanese. There are almost no Chinese family names that are more than one syllable (in the Chinese character set, just one character). SuchChinese  family names are so rare that many Chinese people believe there are no Chinese family names of more than one syllable (I learned this because a former coworker was one of those rare people). So "Hirono" is almost by definition not a Chinese family name ... your obscure and almost useless fact for the day.

Hirono's deal is that she hates Trump and his philandering past so much that she pledged to ask every one of his judicial nominees whether they have sexually assaulted anyone. For her it's a ritual that lashes out at the voters who dared vote for Trump. Hirono isn't handling her impotence well, :silly: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline cato potatoe

She was unconvinced by Amy's response to her question about whether she had raped any men.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Weeze Herono is barely an American. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

She was unconvinced by Amy's response to her question about whether she had raped any men.

I thought this was about Hirono.  She did it, that is HOW they come up with these questions.  I would NEVER  even THINK of a question like this.  How do you rape a man, when ALL, are so willing?   (Not gay men)

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

As you discovered, her ancestry is Japanese. There are almost no Chinese family names that are more than one syllable (in the Chinese character set, just one character). SuchChinese  family names are so rare that many Chinese people believe there are no Chinese family names of more than one syllable (I learned this because a former coworker was one of those rare people). So "Hirono" is almost by definition not a Chinese family name ... your obscure and almost useless fact for the day.

Hirono's deal is that she hates Trump and his philandering past so much that she pledged to ask every one of his judicial nominees whether they have sexually assaulted anyone. For her it's a ritual that lashes out at the voters who dared vote for Trump. Hirono isn't handling her impotence well, :silly: .

WHY, are you so threatened by my posts?  Then try to vilify me.  Is that her married name?  I don't know much about her.
With so much mixture going on in America and elsewhere, it is NOT an ignorant question. Hunter Biden...DID assault, rape little Chinese children. Age 10.   You need to check on your misogamy. Find a different whipping post. 

Offline PeteS in CA

WHY, are you so threatened by my posts?  Then try to vilify me.  Is that her married name?  I don't know much about her.
With so much mixture going on in America and elsewhere, it is NOT an ignorant question. Hunter Biden...DID assault, rape little Chinese children. Age 10.   You need to check on your misogamy. Find a different whipping post.

Ummmmm ... you entirely and thoroughly misconstrued my post, @LegalAmerican.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Horono Feelings, nothing more than feelings, trying to forget my feelings........  :0006:****slapping
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 04:30:18 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Ummmmm ... you entirely and thoroughly misconstrued my post, @LegalAmerican.

Insult removed. @Wingnut, you know better than to post insults.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 01:42:59 pm by MOD8 »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.