Author Topic: Live Thread: Tucker Carlson - Tony Bobulinski inteview Tonight 8:00 EDT/ 7:00 CDT  (Read 3830 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reagan Battalion
@ReaganBattalion
·
2m
China Joe
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
More compelling collaborating Johnson report and Biden texts on particulars of CFC particulars.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jeff Carlson
@themarketswork
·
2m
Bobulinski: I would encourage the American people to go online and download the 87-page Senate Report. Read the report, particularly pages 65-87 and form your own conclusion.

Here is that report:
https://finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

NEW RATINGS RECORD: Tucker Carlson Tonight has achieved a new record in October by posting the most-watched month of any program in the history of cable news. A huge 5.3million viewers tuned into his show during the 8pm hour throughout the month. pic.twitter.com/thZP7cakOc— TV News HQ (@TVNewsHQ) October 27, 2020

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Curtis Houck
@CurtisHouck
·
3m
In another example of Bobulinski w/receipts: "There's two chairman in this story. There's Chairman Ye, who's the chairman of CEFC and that text from Hunter Biden, he was not talking about the chairman of CEFC and what Hunter's referencing there is he spoke with his father."
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump War Room - Text TRUMP to 88022
@TrumpWarRoom
·
10m
The Biden camp is smearing Navy veteran Tony Bobulinski's evidence as Russian disinformation because he blew the whistle on their secret business deals with the Chinese.

He says that's "disgusting."
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What I’m hearing from #Bobulinski is that Joe Biden poses a grave national security threat. If what this source says is true, he should be serving 20 years in prison, not four in the Oval Office #BidenCrimeFamily— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) October 28, 2020

Offline skeeter

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Stephen L. Miller
@redsteeze
·
7m
The Tucker/Bobulinski interview is the first time everyone from CNN has turned off Fox in years.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alex Salvi
@alexsalvinews
·
23m
Tony Bobulinski: "I remember looking at Jim Biden and saying, ‘How are you guys getting away with this? Like, aren't you concerned?’ He looked at me and he laughed a little bit and said, ‘plausible deniability.'"
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Former SEAL team protecting his family
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dang...  Hunter the crack smoker decides to be personal attorney on $9B deal between Chicoms and Russian oil.  WTF???

Has gootten death threats, and hired a navySeal to protect his family.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 01:00:50 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I am going to ask this again:

It is more than obvious that Joe Biden has lied about his relationship to the parties and players involved here, and so enriched himself and his family.

Is, or was any of this illegal? 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
·
4m
The evidence of corruption against Joe Biden is 100,000 times stronger than anything they fabricated on me and my family and we went through three years of lies and hell because of it.

It’s time to show there’s equal justice under the law and investigate.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lisa Boothe
@LisaMarieBoothe
·
4m
Tucker succeeds because he is brave and not a lot to people are anymore
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
There needs to be universal outcry for Biden to step down in this race.  He has made Nixon look like a boy scout in comparison

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
3m
Bobulinski: I have a former SEAL team protecting my family. I'm not staying at home. I'll travel for the next 4 years if I have to.
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

It is more than obvious that Joe Biden has lied about his relationship to the parties and players involved here, and so enriched himself and his family.

Depends upon the perpetrator. For VPOTUS, no. For you and I, yes.

I just want it to knock the old fart out of the race and keep the senate out of rat hands.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
11m
If @TuckerCarlson
 does not win the Pulitzer this year, the prize no longer has any meaning whatsoever. Meanwhile Democrat lapdogs like Jake Tapper are meticulously defending and “libsplaining” Twitter’s censorship of the New York Post, which broke the story originally.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Ross
@ChuckRossDC
·
41m
Bobulinski not only appears credible, he has documents to back up what he's saying.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
5m
Bobulinski: As a result of my disclosures about the Biden family’s corruption, I’ve gotten death threats. I now have to have a team of former Navy SEALS guarding my family. I can’t go home. But I had to do this because the American people need to know the facts.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
David J Harris Jr
@DavidJHarrisJr
·
3m
Joe Biden is guilty. Who’s wants to change their vote to President
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

Influence peddling from not only a foreign entity, but our biggest enemy?  If so, he's broken disclosure laws, at the very least.  At worst, it's graft at the highest level in US history.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Benny
@bennyjohnson
·
18m
Two whistleblowers:

- One is a vicious partisan actor who had no proof of any crime but leaked on a President he never met and is now trying to cash in

- The other is a direct business partner with mountains of incriminating evidence on Biden

Guess who our media ignores & why

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
11m
This is what a patriot looks like
Support the USO