Author Topic: Live Thread: Tucker Carlson - Tony Bobulinski inteview Tonight 8:00 EDT/ 7:00 CDT  (Read 3827 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
9m
Anyone who votes for Joe Biden after this Bobulinski interview on Tucker is willingly voting to support a man who sold our country out to China for personal profit.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
44s
Tony Bobulinski: In my second meeting with Joe Biden to discuss his family’s overseas business deal, Joe Biden specifically told me to “keep an eye on Hunter and James.”
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"They tarred my family name, and I was part of a plot with Russian disinformation"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Miller
@JasonMillerinDC
·
50s
“He sat face to face with me!”
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
RD
@real_defender
·
2m
Tony Bobulinski is spilling the beans to Tucker Carlson on Joe and Hunter Biden tonight.

He is proving that Joe Biden looked Americans straight in the face on national TV and lied to all of us.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Colonel Mickey Moran
Flag of United States
Elephant
@Mickey_Elvis
·
3m
Replying to
@EricaRN4USA
He's going to need security. The truth about the Bidens is astonishing!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
12m
Tony Bobulinski: I asked James Biden point blank at the Peninsula Hotel about how they were structuring all these deals and getting away with it without putting Joe Biden’s career at risk.

“James Biden said, ‘Plausible deniability,’” Bobulinski said.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Just wanted retraction of Russian statement from Schiff.  No response. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
·
56s
How is Tony Bobulinski not trending on Twitter? If someone was exposing Trump the way he is exposing the Bidens I can guarantee you Twitter would be PROMOTING it.

What’s going on?

RT!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
·
52s
Every media organization that doesn't have this Tony Bobukinski interview as their headline tomorrow is in the tank for Joe Biden.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
1m
Actual image of Tony Bobulinski right now

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cross mark
Ivan the Deplorable
Cross mark
@OccamsRazorCuts
·
13m
Tucker Carlson is destroying #HunterBiden and his corrupt dad, Joe Biden, with Boboluski! @FoxNews
 #Trump2020
Support the USO

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
·
52s
Every media organization that doesn't have this Tony Bobukinski interview as their headline tomorrow is in the tank for Joe Biden.

Tucker has a tankless job.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
3m
Tony Bobulinski told Tucker Carlson he met @JoeBiden
 before the former VP's address at the Milken Conference. Biden discussed the Biden Cancer Initiative -- which had to close its doors after spending 2/3 of its money on staff salaries. https://breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/06/25/biden-cancer-initiative-spent-heavily-on-salaries-before-shuttering/
 via @BreitbartNews
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Wow... Phone conversation documented with 'Rob Walker, Biden rep.....   "You are going to Bury Us"

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
 Â· 5m
Bobulinski: It’s disgusting that the Bidens lied about me and then had their allies smear me as a traitor working for Russia. I’m a former Naval officer. I have a patriotic duty to this country to give everyone the facts about what Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and James Biden did.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sean Davis
@seanmdav
·
2m
Tucker asks Bobulinski how Rob Walker, the spouse of Jill Biden’s former top personal White House aide, responded to Bubolinski after learning Bubolinski became a whistleblower.

“You’re just going to bury all of us, man,” Walker said in a voicemail recording just aired on Fox.
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Additional countries (several) veing implicated in in the mush, though no involvement (TB) in Ukranian deal.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 12:40:04 am by catfish1957 »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Arthur Schwartz
@ArthurSchwartz
·
1m
Rob Walker, Biden family insider to Tony Bobulinski: “You’re going to bury all of us, man.”

The media needs to start asking Joe Biden some real questions.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Students For Trump
@TrumpStudents
·
2m
Tony Bobulinski confirms that Joe Biden is that ‘lying dog-faced pony soldier
Support the USO

Online Right_in_Virginia

Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
·
52s

We already know this. 

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dan Bongino
@dbongino
·
15m
Joe Biden MUST step out of the race after these revelations tonight.
He is clearly an active national security threat to the United States.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Feds Obtained FISA Warrant Against Hunter Biden’s Chinese Business Associate, Documents Show

Chuck Ross
Investigative Reporter
October 27, 2020 8:16 PM ET
Font Size:

A federal court authorized a foreign surveillance warrant against one of Hunter Biden’s Chinese business partners, court documents show.   
    The existence of a FISA warrant against the Biden associate, Patrick Ho, indicates that federal investigators believed Ho was working covertly as an agent of a foreign government.
    Ho was an executive at CEFC China Energy, a firm that paid Hunter Biden at least $5 million as part of an investment deal.
    Biden would later represent Ho during his criminal case.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/27/hunter-biden-patrick-ho-cefc-fara/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
This scandal has exceeded all expectations of the level of corruption and sleaze.  i am still trying to get my head around how someone that powerful (Biden) could reach that level organized crime that would make the mafia jealous.