Author Topic: Live Thread: Tucker Carlson - Tony Bobulinski inteview Tonight 8:00 EDT/ 7:00 CDT  (Read 3829 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Carlson has the most watched show on cable, so the air play tonight on this particular blockbuster should be substantial.  I understand this is the first full interview provided by Hunter Biden's business associate to the media.  Tonight on Fox news 8:00 p.m. EDT / 7:00 CDT.

This should get very interesting......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hour and a half till air time.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Thanks for the live thread @catfish1957
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tony Bobulinski tells Tucker: Joe Biden denials of involvement in son's business 'a blatant lie'
Ex-Hunter Biden associate reveals he almost called ex-VP 'liar' during last week's debate

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-tony-bobulinski-tucker-carlson-joe-biden
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
54m
Amazingly enough the only major news network still devoted to telling the truth is also the highest rated in American history. As difficult as it can be to find in the tsunami of liberal propaganda, the truth is still out there. ⁦⁦@TuckerCarlson
⁩
Support the USO

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
James Woods
@RealJamesWoods
·
54m
Amazingly enough the only major news network still devoted to telling the truth is also the highest rated in American history. As difficult as it can be to find in the tsunami of liberal propaganda, the truth is still out there. ⁦⁦@TuckerCarlson
⁩

Tucker Carlson is only 1/12 of the broadcast day.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

James Woods
@RealJamesWoods

The great thing about Democrat criminals is that they always manage to incriminate themselves on video or audio. Listen to this recording of bagman #HunterBiden discussing his woes. This is grand jury material here, folks:

Video:

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1321145100773199872

1:41 PM · Oct 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@catfish1957 is the man!

Thanks y'all. I don't have Twitter transcription skills, so I will winging via paraphrasing the best I can.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
On now....
I will NOT comply.

I hope FNC pays attention to its viewership through this show.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson
@TuckerCarlson
·
4m
The media has suppressed Tony Bobulinski’s story. He is about to share details about his meeting with Joe Biden for the first time. It is just minutes away at 8pm ET on #FoxNews
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
T.B.- James Gilliar became intermediary between J.B. and a "prominent" political family in 2015.  Meetings commenced in May 2017 with H.B., and worked details to meet Joe.  Wanted him to work as proxy  for family

What's Sinohawk? (sp)

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
May meeting was intended as interview for his services.  CFC intereactions ounds like first intended interaction.  J.B vehemently accuses Bidens of lying of denial.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
On now....

First thing I'm noticing is that while the audio is true...it's dubbed over.  Yes, almost perfectly, but not exact.

THIS is going to be an issue upon which the LEFT/Democrats will seize upon.

How in the hell...with all the advance notice and prep for this show, could they do this?    9999hair out0000
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
TB is former naval officer, who had respect for Biden.  Meeting was a vetting for his hiring. Direct government corporations (CFC) discussed and the Biden invovlement.

TB is former naval officer, who had respect for Biden.  Meeting was a vetting for his hiring. Direct government corporations (CFC) discussed and the Biden invovlement.

CDC has the ties to the communist party in china? @catfish1957

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
"The Big Guy" is Joe Biden, and that crystal clear.  Documentation  of dispersion of equity provided.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Biden's brother admitted "Plausible Deniability" in avoiding disclosing gifts and income from foreign sources as far as security requirements.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
IMO-  Bobulinski is coming across very sincere.  I sense an anger in his tone, and how the Bidens are outright lying.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
CDC has the ties to the communist party in china? @catfish1957

Not 100% sure but it (CFC) sounds like some Chinese shell organization representing Chicom interests.

Not 100% sure but it (CFC) sounds like some Chinese shell organization representing Chicom interests.

Thanks.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jason Miller
@JasonMillerinDC
·
1h
“Where’s Hunter???”
Support the USO