Author Topic: DIGGING IN Pelosi accused of ‘moving goalposts’ on stimulus deal as she clashes with White House ove  (Read 257 times)

rangerrebew

DIGGING IN Pelosi accused of ‘moving goalposts’ on stimulus deal as she clashes with White House over delay

Israel Salas-Rodriguez

26 Oct 2020, 14:03Updated: 26 Oct 2020, 14:12

WHITE House chief of staff Mark Meadow’s has accused Nancy Pelosi of continuing “to move the goalpost” - as an agreement over the next stimulus packages lingers just nine days before the election.

“We’ve continued to make offer after offer after offer and Nancy continues to move the goalposts,” Meadows told CNN on Sunday.

However, in a separate interview with the outlet on Sunday, the House Speaker pointed fingers at the White House and accused them over the delay, saying, “They keep moving the goalposts.”

“We want to do it as soon as possible. I thought the President did too and that was part of the leverage that each side had that we both wanted an agreement.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13026498/pelosi-accused-of-moving-goalposts-stimulus/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
B-Tox Nanzee has her pulse on the polls to maniupalate it best for the dims.  Would she have it any other way?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

Mark Meadows out maneuvered by an 80 year old woman with loose dentures.

Offline skeeter

You'll have to pass it to find out whats in it.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I doubt there's gonna be any "deal" before the election.
Probably not before the new year.
Maybe not even then.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
From what i got off the radio, Pelosi wants massive spending for illegal immigrants.  Americans need to wake up and realize, democrats want money to go to foreigners, and baring that they don't want money going to the American people that have to pay for the spending.  Pelosi wants the money going to illegal foreigners and no until after the election, so President Trump can get any benefit from it.
 Sabotaging this President for four years, should 'Comrade bunker Joe' get elected, democrats will preach endlessly as to how Republicans need to bi-partisan.  How the Democrats will love the outrageous hypocrisy !
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions