Author Topic: Video: Maxine Waters Shook As Navy Veteran Releases Devastating Campaign Ad  (Read 366 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Maxine Waters Shook As Navy Veteran Releases Devastating Campaign Ad

Lawrence David

Joe Collins III is a Navy veteran and South Los Angeles native running against Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA).  Unlike so many who grew up around him, he escaped the poverty and crime that has marked Waters 30 years in Congress.

As a person who spent his youth growing up in Water’s congressional district, Collins has first hand knowledge of the squalor and fear residents have been left to live in.

Collins spent 13 years serving in the U.S. Navy defending his country, including a deployment during the Iraq War, while over the same period Waters did little to fight for the constituents who elected her back home.

https://illicitinfo.com/lawrence/video-maxin-hp-es-devastating-campaign-ad/

Offline PeteS in CA

Is this the ad in which Collins called out Mad Maxine for not living in her district? That fact was news years or decades ago. And while Collins' ad may be reasonably effective, I doubt Mad Maxine "shook" at it or was shaken by it. I'd love for her to be ballot-box retired, but I doubt Mad Maxine will leave the House except (non-violently) on a gurney or in a mahogany box.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

Is this the ad in which Collins called out Mad Maxine for not living in her district? That fact was news years or decades ago. And while Collins' ad may be reasonably effective, I doubt Mad Maxine "shook" at it or was shaken by it. I'd love for her to be ballot-box retired, but I doubt Mad Maxine will leave the House except (non-violently) on a gurney or in a mahogany box.

Agree

Maxine Waters is firmly embedded
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Too many people living in the democrats utopia, bawl their eyes out and want a pity party for themselves, bit when it comes time to vote, gladly vote for more of the same.  50,000 or more living in the streets in L.A.  Liberal corruption and insanity brainwashes many who can not reach rational intelligent thinking, but takes advantage of useful fools.  It is a parasitic cancerous infection that denys to the infected the ability to comprehend their own self interests like survival. :2popcorn:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline dfwgator

He has no chance.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
There is always a chance if you can reach the conscience of the people.  Praying helps as well. :amen:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline aligncare

Agree

Maxine Waters is firmly embedded

Like a tick on a hog.

Offline verga

Too many people living in the democrats utopia, bawl their eyes out and want a pity party for themselves, bit when it comes time to vote, gladly vote for more of the same.  50,000 or more living in the streets in L.A.  Liberal corruption and insanity brainwashes many who can not reach rational intelligent thinking, but takes advantage of useful fools.  It is a parasitic cancerous infection that denys to the infected the ability to comprehend their own self interests like survival. :2popcorn:
QFT. The problem is that they fail to realize that their best self interest is to become self sufficient.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.