Author Topic: AOC tells Jane Fonda that being Trump's 'public enemy No.1' is a good thing because he's 'the most f  (Read 589 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC tells Jane Fonda that being Trump's 'public enemy No.1' is a good thing because he's 'the most fascistic President in modern history'

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told Jane Fonda it was a 'good thing' to be considered 'public enemy No.1' by President Trump
    Ocasio-Cortez described Trump as 'the worst and most authoritarian, borderline — or probably, actually — fascistic president in modern history'
    Trump and Ocasio-Cortez have continued to lash out at each other ahead of the November election
    Ocasio-Cortez said she has casted her vote 'out of solidarity with the most marginalized and vulnerable communities'
    Fonda has been critical of the Trump administration's stance on climate change and environmental policies
    Last year, she created 'Fire Drill Friday' demonstrations on Capitol Hill

By Lauren Edmonds For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:32 EDT, 26 October 2020 | Updated: 11:08 EDT, 26 October 2020

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said she considered being 'public enemy No. 1' on President Trump's list 'a good thing.'

The Bronx congresswoman even called the label a 'badge of honor' while speaking with actress and activist Jane Fonda during a 'Fire Drill Friday' interview for Greenpeace.

'If the worst and most authoritarian, borderline — or probably, actually — fascistic president in modern history considers me public enemy No. 1, I think that’s a good thing. I’m doing a great job,' Ocasio-Cortez, 31, told Fonda.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8880167/Rep-Alexandria-Ocasio-Cortez-says-Trumps-public-enemy-No-1-good-thing.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

AOC is flattering herself there.

DT is laughing at her and egging her on, not fearing her.

The more she talks, the more Biden, Pelosi and the Dems squirm.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 04:53:07 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

All these communists in congress, need to be removed for sedition and treason. 

Offline berdie

That's a true statement!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wonder If Hanoi Jane gave the young communist tips on how to pose on an Ack Ack gun?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I wonder If Hanoi Jane gave the young communist tips on how to pose on an Ack Ack gun?

Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him.

He wouldn't have to fabricate any claims these days!   Poor bastard.

Offline skeeter

She thinks he considers her a threat but actually he's using her as a foil because of her growing reputation as a marxist nitwit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How the extreme left are so judgmental, and even make up their accusations, and get caught repeatedly at it !  While the other leftist clowns preach at Conservatives to not be judgemental!  Racist !  Xenophobe! Fascist! and soooo judgmental about it all !  Especially of they can get away with it by blaming you by the color of your skin.  Remember Conservative Christian Patriots, leftist who hate you tell you how to think incl judgmental/non-judgmental and you are guilty because of your skin, not your actions.  Only democrats are privileged to betray their Country, lie, rape, murder, steal and be privileged to do so because of party affiliation, and entitled to endless trips to Epstein Island.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How to ho for Ho...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

QFT
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline aligncare

How to ho for Ho...

:beer:

I was a student reporter in college (after my stint in Vietnam). Jane Fonda spoke at our campus and I was assigned to cover her address. I admit to being a bit naïve about politics at the time. But, nonetheless I was a handsome skull full of mush!

Online Wingnut

How to ho for Ho...

Excellent Joe!  Bless you!   

For those playing the board version at home the correct answer would be:

"Ho Chi Minh"

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He wouldn't have to fabricate any claims these days!   Poor bastard.

@Wingnut

He didn't fabricate any of them "back in the day". Every single claim he made has been proven to be true.

He just couldn't respond when challenged on the details without exposing the face we had the Soviet embassy wire-tapped,and had infiltrated most of their cells and knew what they were doing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online LMAO

I will say this about AOC, she is more honest about what we will get from a Biden/Harris administration  than either one of them two
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As Hanoi Jane was so full of her ultra-liberal contempt for America and our soldiers.  Notice that as the war ended the North Vietnamese Army went into the South, marched the people living in cities out into rice patties and slaughtered them with machetes.  Hanoi Jane helped that to happen, yet while ultra sensitive to human atrocities at that time, Jane seems to be mute as to the millions of civilians who she helped the North to succeed in the war, to then butcher.  She should be regarded as butcher Jane, just as much as Hanoi Jane.  Butcher over there by her politics, and after screaming at American soldiers as baby butchers, enjoyed the democrats party movement as real baby butchering politics over here.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions