Author Topic: Boston-Area Auto Body Shop Owner FORCED To Take Down Sign After Snowflakes Find It “Derogatory”  (Read 360 times)

rangerrebew

Boston-Area Auto Body Shop Owner FORCED To Take Down Sign After Snowflakes Find It “Derogatory”
October 24, 2020 dan   

Rob Roy is the owner of Rob Roy Auto in Salisbury, Massachusetts, and he has a rather unusual hobby. Besides being a businessman, he likes to stir up political drama with some of his homemade signs that he posts outside his shop. He has been doing this for years, but it is his latest choice of signs that seems to be getting him in some hot water.
There is no question that Roy is proud of some of the signs that he has posted, including one of his controversial ones, which was a picture of a Confederate flag that had the description that it was something that “thousands of Americans had bled and died for.”

Naturally, Rob was indeed slammed for that sign, but perhaps not surprisingly, that isn’t his biggest offender. He actually has recently put up a sign that mocks Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, calling them a name that is often used as an offensive term for describing women. This sign will also be offensive to snowflakes simply because it also includes a sexually explicit insult that is directed at this U.S. Presidential campaign ticket.

http://2020conservative.com/boston-area-auto-body-shop-owner-forced-to-take-down-sign-after-snowflakes-find-it-derogatory-2-2-2-2/

Offline libertasbella

• Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
  • Libertas Bella: Liberty Is Beautiful
    • Libertas Bella
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 05:26:08 pm by libertasbella »
DeFi tutorials for noobs and normies. Merchandise for apes and chads who want to share the love with our libertarian clothing and 2nd Amendment shirts
"Liberty is beautiful" for all - only at Libertas Bella.

Offline LegalAmerican

Pretty funny if you ask me.

I agree and they hate it because it is TRUE!  Calling our POTUS names, is not a problem though.  PUBLIC ENEMY, FASCIST, RACIST, ETC.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I honestly appreciate his sentiments and admire him having the courage of his convictions,but as a businessman,he is a fool.

It might be different if he actually lived in America,but he lives in Boston,and I assume he has a family to feed and house.

I know it's going to shock some of you to see me write this,but there HAS to be some more subtle method he could have used to express his views without endangering his business.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to read that his children are being attacked in school,and that his business has been burned to the ground within a short time of Trump being declared the winner.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How great it is to see some one who has the courage of his convictions AND a great sense of humor.  Even in the midst of mine enemies, he has undaunted courage.  A man among men !
 :yowsa: :amen: :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions