Author Topic: BREAKING: DOJ source says FBI dropped Biden laptop investigation  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: DOJ source says FBI dropped Biden laptop investigation

Celine Ryan Washington, D.C.
October 25, 2020 1:50 PM

One America News Network host Jack Posobiec tweeted Sunday that a source from the Department of Justice told the network that the FBI dropped the investigation due to supposed concerns over the story from the repair shop owner. Concerns were raised over the chain of custody in the case.

The source indicated that the FBI dropped the investigation "because they did not believe the repair shop owner's story would hold up in court, although Mac Isaac provided them with evidence," according to Posobiec, who added that "They found zero evidence of foreign involvement."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-fbi-drops-biden-laptop-investigation

Offline DB

Re: BREAKING: DOJ source says FBI dropped Biden laptop investigation
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 04:07:37 pm »
BREAKING: DOJ source says FBI dropped Biden laptop investigation

Celine Ryan Washington, D.C.
October 25, 2020 1:50 PM

One America News Network host Jack Posobiec tweeted Sunday that a source from the Department of Justice told the network that the FBI dropped the investigation due to supposed concerns over the story from the repair shop owner. Concerns were raised over the chain of custody in the case.

The source indicated that the FBI dropped the investigation "because they did not believe the repair shop owner's story would hold up in court, although Mac Isaac provided them with evidence," according to Posobiec, who added that "They found zero evidence of foreign involvement."

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-fbi-drops-biden-laptop-investigation

All the FBI had to do is confirm the other end of these contacts. Search warrants would have done that.

The FBI is simply corrupt.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 04:10:59 pm »
GEEZ!!..    If squeeky clean  coc was that big a factor, there would never be anything the FBI would have to investigate.

That is the flimsiest cop out, I have ever heard.  And again, just more evidence that the FBI may be the most corrupt branch in the entire federal government.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 04:38:01 pm »
I think this is the runup to the firing of Wray on Nov 4.  No matter who wins.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 04:40:05 pm »
I think this is the runup to the firing of Wray on Nov 4.  No matter who wins.

Very well could be.  BUT...   These firings needs to expand down 2 or 3 levels in the org chart, to root out all the corruption.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 10:03:25 pm »
The upper elites of the FBI are the lowest of the low promiscuous sluts of the democrat party.  and they continue to prove it over and over.  Like the compromised DOJ they are the Departments of injustice, as justice is for sale as they vend/rent their wares/azzes.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 10:06:10 pm »
IF Trump wins the first thing he needs to do is fire Barr and then do some more house cleaning and above all put in a decent, competent, uncompromised AG.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.