Author Topic: All Signs Point To One Thing: We’re Reliving The 2016 Election  (Read 222 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 All Signs Point To One Thing: We’re Reliving The 2016 Election
October 26, 2020 By Christopher Bedford

A Democrat National Committee-engineered nomination.

A press that dismisses serious questions as conspiracies, and Republicans as racists.

A campaign that scorns personal interaction and relies on technology.

A candidate who is isolated, and in some areas completely absent.

A smattering of lackluster rallies with dozens of participants.

A highly compromising laptop in the hands of U.S. intelligence.

A final-stretch Barack Obama appearance in deep-blue Philadelphia.

A Republican opponent who is packing stadiums while inspiring arts, crafts, music, and dance moves, but is behind in all major polling.

And “Saturday Night Live” skits that fail to trigger so much as a chuckle.

Does all this sound familiar? It should, because it describes Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president. For a few sweet weeks after she lost, these were the topics of dozens upon dozens of public media chest-beating and garment-rending sessions.

How could they have missed such obvious signs of a rotten Democratic campaign, they asked the heavens, and not seen such clear signals of Republican enthusiasm? Today, just four years later, we’re living it all over again. So what happened to the soul searching, and how did the pundit class end up back in the exact place, trying desperately to undo history by repeating it to a tee?

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/26/all-signs-point-to-one-thing-were-reliving-the-2016-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: All Signs Point To One Thing: We’re Reliving The 2016 Election
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 02:25:50 pm »
One big difference?  Trump's side of equation is twice as angry and energetic than 2016.

I hate reporting rumour, but I did hear that for some crazy reason, Trump made up 10% in the latest yet to be released Rasmussen poll, and is actually leading.  Again, don't hold me to this, not confirmed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 02:46:12 pm »
One big difference?  Trump's side of equation is twice as angry and energetic than 2016.

I hate reporting rumour, but I did hear that for some crazy reason, Trump made up 10% in the latest yet to be released Rasmussen poll, and is actually leading.  Again, don't hold me to this, not confirmed.

Another difference is the approval  amongst black citizens. If the Democrat party were to lose 10 to 15% of the black vote in inner cities, they would never win a national election again

Also, Donald Trump has a record. If the polls are correct, 56% say they’re better off now than four years ago and Trump is the incumbent.

Donald Trump also did not face a serious primary challenge. That bodes well for an incumbent running for reelection

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 03:16:31 pm »
The miracle I seek is a win in the Popular vote.  I want to nip that NPV Compact shit in the bud, and nothing would work better than the citizens of Cali realizing their Electoral College votes would have gone to Trump if NPV was in effect.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 04:33:43 pm »
I voted today and based on the signage  outside of the 150 foot exclusion zone the Pro Trump signs out numbered Joe and Hoe about 5 to 1.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 04:38:18 pm »
I voted today and based on the signage  outside of the 150 foot exclusion zone the Pro Trump signs out numbered Joe and Hoe about 5 to 1.

Around my Texas digs, 4 years ago we saw a smattering of Hilary signs. This time, I am not seeing any supporting Biden.  The idiots running the polls claiming Biden is ahead in Texas are insane.

And BTW...  Count me a +1 for Trump. In 2016, I voted for who I thought was the most conservative candidate.  And honestly, I forgot their  name.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 09:55:43 pm »
Around my Texas digs, 4 years ago we saw a smattering of Hilary signs. This time, I am not seeing any supporting Biden.  The idiots running the polls claiming Biden is ahead in Texas are insane.

And BTW...  Count me a +1 for Trump. In 2016, I voted for who I thought was the most conservative candidate.  And honestly, I forgot their  name.
I don't know if it means anything, but there's a small town on the Mississippi River not far from where the wife and I live. We drive through it regularly on spins around our area.
Approaching the town and driving past farms Trump signs are  greatly dominant.
In the small town the Trump yard signs outnumber the Biden signs by about 3-1.
Among the more middle-class type homes in the small town Trump is the big leader.
But as we drive a little out of town and pass by more expensive homes/property overlooking the river Biden signs outnumber Trump signs by about 3-1.
(In our own neighborhood, that includes some upper middle class homes, there are only Trump signs in yards and no Biden signs.)
Trump signs in the small town still outnumber Biden signs overall, but does the prevalence of Trump signs in the middle-class part of town and the edge of Biden signs over Trump signs among the richy-rich homes mean anything?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 10:02:46 pm »
Unfortunately what I'm seeing in my part of the county in FL is unusual -- seeing quite a few Biden/Harris signs -- normally this is a very predominately Republican county.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 10:51:33 pm »
I live in the western end of Connecticut.

A few days' back, I drove across the NY line into Duchess County and then up to Millerton (about 80 miles north of NYC). This is rural New York State, not suburbia.

On the NY side, I saw a number of Biden signs, and here and there, a Trump sign or two.

On the way home, I drove east directly into Connecticut (to Canaan), and then south.

I don't recall seeing more than 3 or 4 Trump signs the entire way (about 65 miles). But there had to be a couple hundred Biden signs -- they were everywhere.

Not much doubt as to who's winnin' here on November 3rd.
I reckon Biden will win CT by at least 20 points.

Note:
Last time Mr. Trump won in Litchfield and Tolland counties in CT -- a complete surprise.
Perhaps he can do that again this time. At least part of the state might "go red"...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:57:19 pm by Fishrrman »