Author Topic: President Trump makes a bold move to weaken the Swamp’s power  (Read 752 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 26, 2020
President Trump makes a bold move to weaken the Swamp’s power
By Andrea Widburg

Thanks to President Trump’s latest executive order, there’s got to be a sense of panic across every administrative agency in Washington. Last week, President Trump issued an order bearing the innocuous title, “Executive Order on Creating Schedule F In The Excepted Service.” Behind that title lurks an earthquake that may finally break the permanent bureaucracy’s stranglehold on federal politics and bring more accountability to the American government.

When the Founders ratified the Constitution, they envisioned only three branches of government: The Executive, the Legislative, and the Judiciary branches. However, as America grew, a bureaucratic class grew along with it.

In theory, the federal bureaucracy is a subset of the Executive branch. Its purpose is to act as the President’s agent in carrying out the laws that Congress passes. Also, in theory, the people working in the federal bureaucracy act strictly without partisanship, performing their work for all Americans’ benefit, not for a specific political party’s benefit.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/president_trump_makes_a_bold_move_to_weaken_the_swamps_power.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: President Trump makes a bold move to weaken the Swamp’s power
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 02:47:42 pm »
This could be BIG!

If the heads of depts in the govt are held accountable for not following the chief executive's orders the "resistance" can be ended once and for all.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Longiron

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 02:53:00 pm »
It is a good START. But the real move will be to replace the guy he has protecting the SWAMP his AG BARR. Get rid of BARR and FBI Wray all his STOOGES  if the field offices and their backups for starters. If BARR not replaced everything as usual still on and the Biden's, Clintons, Bushes, Kerry's, Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Mittens "etc" just sit back and LTAO at the stupid American people because nothing will ever be done to them as long as BARR is their to protect them and they know it. :patriot: :rolling:

Online rustynail

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 10:12:13 pm »
I'll be encouraged when i begin to see some of the felonious rabble start living behind bars, instead of being financially and lavishly rewarded for their political lives of continuous crimes, with no accountabilities.
Show me ACCOUNTABILITY ! :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:  THE EVIDENCE IS OUT THERE !
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 10:29:19 pm »
I think when you finally get to the bottom of the hole you're going to find that this is being coordinated by the CIA.

I think they have their assets in every level of the bureaucracy and effectively have them marching to their orders.

I think the group controlling it is completely dark, and organized as essentially a rogue govt with their fingers in everything they can, pulling strings.

It's going to take an elite unit answerable only to the Prez, to go in and clean them out.

And there will be a number of bodies, and a number thrown into dark holes and squeezed aggressively for information, but then again the US doesn't negotiate with terrorist organizations.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 12:32:48 am »
It is a good START. But the real move will be to replace the guy he has protecting the SWAMP his AG BARR. Get rid of BARR and FBI Wray all his STOOGES  if the field offices and their backups for starters. If BARR not replaced everything as usual still on and the Biden's, Clintons, Bushes, Kerry's, Pelosi, McConnell, Graham, Mittens "etc" just sit back and LTAO at the stupid American people because nothing will ever be done to them as long as BARR is their to protect them and they know it. :patriot: :rolling:

Who do you recommend?  Can you guarantee, it won't be the same?   SESSIONS recused himself from the job after begging for it.  Then BARR.  It does take a bit of time to learn. 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2020, 01:04:05 am »
Any federal government official...especially Department heads that are guilty of malfeasance should, upon termination...LOSE ALL THEIR RIGHTS TO PENSIONS along with their health coverage.

And just like we see WARNING SIGNS on all retail and public building entrances regarding face masks, there should be a warning to the above on all government buildings.

Maybe if they stop and think about how it will affect them and their families, we'll start to see the Deep State begin to shrink.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2020, 03:06:15 am »
@mystery-ak

Trump=greatest American President of my lifetime.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2020, 03:08:36 am »
@mystery-ak

Ditto!   :thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2020, 03:08:42 am »

@Longiron

I fully expect that to happen VERY early in his second term.

People just THINK Trump was rocking the boat before. Wait and watch what happens after he is sworn in for the 2nd and last time.

ESPECIALLY now that he has a conservative SC majority that will back him up.

Offline dancer

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2020, 10:38:05 am »
@mystery-ak

He is the greatest President of my lifetime too!   888high58888

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2020, 10:47:24 am »
He is the greatest President of my lifetime too!   888high58888

He's doing great, but RWR is still my choice of my lifetime. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2020, 11:39:06 am »
@mystery-ak

Xerox
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2020, 03:54:46 pm »
He's doing great, but RWR is still my choice of my lifetime.

@catfish1957

Reagan will always be my "favorite" president because he was such a likeable guy,and because he sincerely tried as hard as he knew how to protect and preserve America.

Unfortunately for both him and America,he was stabbed in the back by RINO's every step of the way because he was too trusting and so gullible he honestly believed if he proposed pro-American legislation that the corrupt creatures we elect to the House and the Senate would go along with it.

He was a victim of his times.

Trump,on the other hand,sits in the Oval Office in different times,and he is nowhere near as naive as Reagan was,or as gentlemanly. He doesn't hesitate an instant to call a crook a crook,and to do it on national teebee.

Trump has many,MANY personality faults,but he IS the man America needs at this time in our history in order to save our nation and our way of live from the clutches of the Globalists/Communists and their long dream of a "One World Order".

We got SOOOOOO lucky when Trump decided to jump into politics starting at the top,and that there were so many Americans so disgusted with the way we were being sold down the drain by our "leaders" that they were willing to take a chance and vote for him.

Clearly, the "Right Man at the Right Time" FOR the time we live in,if not a "Perfect Man".

Offline aligncare

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2020, 04:09:50 pm »
@mystery-ak

@Longiron

I fully expect that to happen VERY early in his second term.

People just THINK Trump was rocking the boat before. Wait and watch what happens after he is sworn in for the 2nd and last time.

ESPECIALLY now that he has a conservative SC majority that will back him up.

You and I are on the same wavelength.  888high58888

Offline aligncare

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2020, 04:15:28 pm »
The naysayers have been dead wrong about Trump from the very beginning.

In nearly every political confrontation, Trump came through for America as founded. He said he’d win for us, and he has, big time! on every campaign promise.

Offline bilo

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2020, 04:54:41 pm »
The naysayers have been dead wrong about Trump from the very beginning.

In nearly every political confrontation, Trump came through for America as founded. He said he’d win for us, and he has, big time! on every campaign promise.

He won me over because of this.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Longiron

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2020, 06:34:02 pm »
Who do you recommend?  Can you guarantee, it won't be the same?   SESSIONS recused himself from the job after begging for it.  Then BARR.  It does take a bit of time to learn.

If you are in a job for 3 years like BARR and still cannot do it correctly in business anyway, you are probably gone or assigned somewhere else less demanding. NOT one indictment with overwhelming evidence that the public knows. How much more and a lot more the public does not KNOW? He HAS done NOTHING in 3 years except look like he is doing something. IF TRUMP is serious about draining the SWAMP and we will see if reelected he needs a real AG on his team. All BARR is their for is protect the BUSH, Clinton, Biden, Obama CRIME families and doing a great job of that. :yowsa:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2020, 10:59:48 pm »
As the ATF currently openly defies the Presidents authority and orders, getting real tough on the ATF would show thew other rebels in government, defying the President, the President means what he says and real consequences are coming. A few spoons of the swamp being drained thus far has been held in contempt by the rebellion/rebellious.  It has provided them an opportunity to exercise their sense of humor. 22222frying pan
  Rebellion in the streets has been but one of their responses, followed by many bold threats to the President and the nation. :patriot:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Absalom

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2020, 03:39:53 am »
October 26, 2020
President Trump makes a bold move to weaken the Swamp’s power
By Andrea Widburg
Thanks to President Trump’s latest executive order, there’s got to be a sense of panic across every administrative agency in Washington. Last week, President Trump issued an order bearing the innocuous title, “Executive Order on Creating Schedule F In The Excepted Service.” Behind that title lurks an earthquake that may finally break the permanent bureaucracy’s stranglehold on federal politics and bring more accountability to the American government.
When the Founders ratified the Constitution, they envisioned only three branches of government: The Executive, the Legislative, and the Judiciary branches. However, as America grew, a bureaucratic class grew along with it.
In theory, the federal bureaucracy is a subset of the Executive branch. Its purpose is to act as the President’s agent in carrying out the laws that Congress passes. Also, in theory, the people working in the federal bureaucracy act strictly without partisanship, performing their work for all Americans’ benefit, not for a specific political party’s benefit.
--------------------------------
The Leaders that achieve are those that are feared rather than loved.
Any executive order, whatever its intent, is nothing but political blather,
that will have no impact on the behavior of an arrogant and hostile bureaucracy.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2020, 03:52:28 am »
If you are in a job for 3 years like BARR and still cannot do it correctly in business anyway, you are probably gone or assigned somewhere else less demanding. NOT one indictment with overwhelming evidence that the public knows. How much more and a lot more the public does not KNOW? He HAS done NOTHING in 3 years except look like he is doing something. IF TRUMP is serious about draining the SWAMP and we will see if reelected he needs a real AG on his team. All BARR is their for is protect the BUSH, Clinton, Biden, Obama CRIME families and doing a great job of that. :yowsa:

Well first, only about one and a half years.  He is doing something.  You just don't know about it, nor need to. See KIP SIMPSON.  People are being removed, you just don't know. You want SOME OF THE BIG NAMES. Most men do. All those you listed were presidents. You want to set a precedent, that later they can take out TRUMP?  Can you imagine, each side start to do this?  They already lied about POTUS TRUMP with the russia thing and coup.  False impeachment.  Someone posted about Monday Q.B. ing.  That is how I see it.  Most man 'want this done, that done'..Har, har, har.  pounding your chests.  RUN FOR PRESIDENT YOURSELF.   Then we can complain and put you down all day.  Bye.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2020, 04:04:51 am »
As the ATF currently openly defies the Presidents authority and orders, getting real tough on the ATF would show thew other rebels in government, defying the President, the President means what he says and real consequences are coming. A few spoons of the swamp being drained thus far has been held in contempt by the rebellion/rebellious.  It has provided them an opportunity to exercise their sense of humor. 22222frying pan
  Rebellion in the streets has been but one of their responses, followed by many bold threats to the President and the nation. :patriot:

Yes.   :thumbsup: