Author Topic: BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS W  (Read 669 times)

Online mountaineer

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Text Messages Show VP Biden and His Wife Colluded to Suppress HUNTER’S ACTIONS WITH A CERTAIN MINOR
By Joe Hoft
Published October 26, 2020 at 8:00am
Yesterday we reported on former VP Joe Biden who snapped at a reporter who dared to ask him about his son Hunter.  But VP Biden can’t get out of this one.

Biden did not let WYOU reporter Andy Mehalshick get through his question before snapping during an event on Saturday.  ...

But today we have more – much more…

Hunter Biden sent the following text to a family friend where he shares that someone is accusing him of being sexually inappropriate around her daughter.  This is why Hunter claims he is not allowed to be alone with that person:

...  In a text message sent to Hunter Biden from his Uncle Jim Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother, Uncle Jim shares that both he and former VP Joe Biden are upset with accusations of impropriety but they don’t believe them.  Jim and Joe Biden want to discuss with Hunter so they can all get their stories straight:

Full story at Gateway Pundit

GP is not the best-written source, so try to make sense of it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Also this:

And a fifth text message shows Hunter explaining to a certain person that her mom told former VP Joe Biden that she would call the police if Hunter tried to see that person:

Online mountaineer

Cassandra Scarebanks  @CassandraRules
To be clear, Joe Biden knew about claims Hunter has been “sexually inappropriate” with a minor and had his brother Jim text Hunter begging him to call so that they could game plan to silence the mother.
9:02 AM · Oct 26, 2020·

Cassandra Scarebanks  @CassandraRules
The worst part? The child is a relative of Joe and Hunter. Joe Biden clearly has priorities for which relative he wanted to protect. It happens to be the one bringing in cash.
9:05 AM · Oct 26, 2020

Offline skeeter

A deranged family, truly.

Power corrupts.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I might text once a year out of necessity , but how does one outsider get privy to a private text between 2 private phones?

The laptop sure has relevance, but this?  Hmmmmmm....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buried in one of the articles I posted Rudy is quoted as saying that he turned over some photos of Hunter with an under aged girl to the Delaware police...so this makes sense.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

It seems the girl in question may be a relative, even his late brother's daughter. What a creep. Beyond creep.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
It seems the girl in question may be a relative, even his late brother's daughter. What a creep. Beyond creep.

Not surprising since we have at least 50 gifs floating out there with Joe almost molesting little girls on camera.  Maybe this crap is genetic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Not surprising since we have at least 50 gifs floating out there with Joe almost molesting little girls on camera.  Maybe this crap is genetic.
Don't forget Joe's own daughter (Hunter's half-sister) writing in her journal that she showered with her father, adding that it probably was inappropriate. I don't believe she indicated how old she was when that happened, but I kind of think a girl naked in the shower with her father is inappropriate no matter her age.

Edit to add that the Ashley Biden showering with dear ol' dad story was reported by National File.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 01:53:37 pm by mountaineer »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Don't forget Joe's own daughter (Hunter's half-sister) writing in her journal that she showered with her father, adding that it probably was inappropriate. I don't believe she indicated how old she was when that happened, but I kind of think a girl naked in the shower with her father is inappropriate no matter her age.

I think you are entirely right @mountaineer
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Lando Lincoln

When getting all caught up in the Bidens, we can easily forget the criminal enterprise the Democrat Party/DNC is. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mountaineer

John Cardillo  @johncardillo
Jill and Ashley Biden are licensed educators in the state of Delaware.
Delaware law requires them to report even the hint of inappropriate behavior against children to law enforcement.
Why didn't they?
3:49 PM · Oct 26, 2020

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1320814797596827649

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Edit to add that the Ashley Biden showering with dear ol' dad story was reported by National File.

@mountaineer 

Sure as hell creeps ME out!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!