Author Topic: WATCH: Biden Awkwardly Walks Around The Stage As His Wife Screams Things At The Crowd  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Biden Awkwardly Walks Around The Stage As His Wife Screams Things At The Crowd

Follow Clayton Keirns
Posted October 24, 2020 in Politics

On Saturday afternoon, Joe Biden held a "rally" to a very small crowd in Pennsylvania. At one point during his speech, Joe handed the microphone off to his wife, Jill.

As she started screaming things at the crowd, Joe clearly had no idea what to do with himself. He started mindlessly pacing the stage, and even mumbled under his breath at someone off camera.

more w/video
https://trendingpolitics.com/watch-biden-awkwardly-walks-around-the-stage-as-his-wife-screams-things-at-the-crowd/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I saw this yesterday, and I laughed my butt off.  After he finished speaking, he got lost looking for the steps to get down off the stage.  He had forgotten how he got up there!  Mrs. Liberty was watching him walk around and said, "Look!  He can't remember where the steps are!  Oh!  Now he sees them!"  Then he half-jogged to the steps.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I saw this yesterday, and I laughed my butt off.  After he finished speaking, he got lost looking for the steps to get down off the stage.  He had forgotten how he got up there!  Mrs. Liberty was watching him walk around and said, "Look!  He can't remember where the steps are!  Oh!  Now he sees them!"  Then he half-jogged to the steps.

He slipped his leash. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And I don't think that the 5 people that were there were very happy about it!
The Republic is lost.