Author Topic: BOOM: ‘Fact Check’ Busted You Will Not Believe This  (Read 192 times)

rangerrebew

BOOM: ‘Fact Check’ Busted You Will Not Believe This

(breitbart) – Twitter published an official “fact check” about the Biden family’s links to the Ukrainian energy company Burisma, claiming a “GOP-led report” found that Hunter Biden’s position with the company “did not affect U.S. policy.”

The fact check uses selective emphasis. It does not, for example, highlight the fact that the same GOP-led investigation found that Hunter Biden “cashed in” on his father’s name, using it to secure a lucrative salary from Burisma and pursue other business deals around the world.

This is acknowledged in the same New York Times article cited by Twitter.

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/23/official-twitter-fact-check-runs-cover-for-biden-family/

Replaced the clickbait Fair Use violator site url with the actual url - Mod8
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:38:32 pm by MOD8 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: BOOM: ‘Fact Check’ Busted You Will Not Believe This
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 01:17:24 pm »
I have seen incredible nonsense from both Twitter and Facebook fackchekkers. When fecebook grays out or puts bars over my posts, I just repost the original link in the comments...and while that usually survives, have noticed those comments can get rolled up in "see more" links or buried as not being "most relevant", other means of censorship used there.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: BOOM: ‘Fact Check’ Busted You Will Not Believe This
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 01:54:17 pm »
Original non-clickbait title and link to Breitbart:

Official Twitter ‘Fact Check’ Runs Cover for Biden Family

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/10/23/official-twitter-fact-check-runs-cover-for-biden-family/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: