Author Topic: Democrats Propose Stopping Coyotes By Distracting Them With Decoy Roadrunners  (Read 588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Politics
Democrats Propose Stopping Coyotes By Distracting Them With Decoy Roadrunners
October 24th, 2020

EL PASO, TX—After Trump brought attention to the coyote epidemic at the southern border during the debates, Democrats on Twitter are offering unique solutions to the problem, such as setting up decoy roadrunners to distract the coyotes.

"Everyone knows that a coyote's greatest nemesis is the roadrunner. That's just science," said AOC to reporters. "Trump has done nothing to stop the scourge of deadly coyotes smuggling innocent children into the concentration camps at the southern border. We need to do something with science to make it stop!"

AOC and The Squad have partnered to promote legislation that would require large cardboard cutouts of the roadrunner from the famous Warner Brothers cartoons to be placed every 8 feet at the southern border.

"Why is this the first I'm even hearing about this?" said AOC. "I, like, literally can't believe Trump hasn't done anything about the coyotes. We need to do something now, like this new and ambitious plan to place a million roadrunner decoys throughout the desert!"

According to progressive legislators, the new plan will cost only 800 trillion dollars and will create infinity jobs.

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-propose-stopping-coyotes-by-distracting-them-with-decoy-roadrunners
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

A great one from the Bee.

Offline LegalAmerican

Politics
Democrats Propose Stopping Coyotes By Distracting Them With Decoy Roadrunners
October 24th, 2020

EL PASO, TX—After Trump brought attention to the coyote epidemic at the southern border during the debates, Democrats on Twitter are offering unique solutions to the problem, such as setting up decoy roadrunners to distract the coyotes.

"Everyone knows that a coyote's greatest nemesis is the roadrunner. That's just science," said AOC to reporters. "Trump has done nothing to stop the scourge of deadly coyotes smuggling innocent children into the concentration camps at the southern border. We need to do something with science to make it stop!"

AOC and The Squad have partnered to promote legislation that would require large cardboard cutouts of the roadrunner from the famous Warner Brothers cartoons to be placed every 8 feet at the southern border.

"Why is this the first I'm even hearing about this?" said AOC. "I, like, literally can't believe Trump hasn't done anything about the coyotes. We need to do something now, like this new and ambitious plan to place a million roadrunner decoys throughout the desert!"

According to progressive legislators, the new plan will cost only 800 trillion dollars and will create infinity jobs.

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-propose-stopping-coyotes-by-distracting-them-with-decoy-roadrunners

AOC and the other SQUAD members are out of their minds!  AOC, OMAR, PRESSLEY. The other muslim. 

Offline LegalAmerican

They know nothing about mexico?   DRUG CARTELS & HUMAN TRAFFICKING. Beheading people.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline PeteS in CA

Will phase 2 be planting Acme anvils and Acme rocket skates along the border?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Will phase 2 be planting Acme anvils and Acme rocket skates along the border?
I think if they just placed Acme catalog stations along the border it would slow them dramatically while they paged through them.