Author Topic: Revealed: President Trump Presided Over the Largest Manufacturing Boom in a First Term Since the 197  (Read 756 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Revealed: President Trump Presided Over the Largest Manufacturing Boom in a First Term Since the 1970s

Breitbart News 24 Oct 2020

The following is an excerpt from 50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump, the new book by Breitbart News Entertainment Editor Jerome Hudson.

50 Things They Don’t Want You to Know About Trump is due out October 27 and available for purchase here. The excerpt is from pages 254-258.

President Donald Trump constantly committed to reviving American industry during his 2016 presidential campaign, promising that he’d bring back jobs that the country lost due to unfair trade deals. His loud appeals to blue-collar laborers went a long way toward putting him in the White House, even though they garnered ceaseless skepticism from the establishment media, mainstream economists, and his predecessor.

New York Times columnist Paul Krugman said weeks after Trump’s election that the president would never bring back lost manufacturing jobs. Krugman declared that “nothing policy can do will bring back those lost jobs. The service sector is the future of work; but nobody wants to hear it.” At a PBS town hall in June 2016, former President Barack Obama poured cold water on Trump’s promise to restore a manufacturing jobs sector that’d been slowly picked apart for decades. Obama contended that decades of America’s diminished dominance in manufacturing was proof of a larger global trend. “Well, how exactly are you going to do that?” Obama asked rhetorically. “What exactly are you going to do? There’s no answer to it. He just says, ‘Well, I’m going to negotiate a better deal.’ Well, what, how exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is, he doesn’t have an answer.” It was Barack Obama who oversaw a stagnant and declining manufacturing sector during his eight years in office. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), Obama’s economy produced less than 100,000 manufacturing jobs across the nation during his last two years in office. In contrast to Obama, manufacturing jobs started soaring shortly after Trump assumed office in January 2017.

Since the Trump Administration’s red-tape–cutting policies and the tax cut and reform law passed in December 2017, manufacturers added 467,000 jobs, more than six times the 73,000 manufacturing jobs added in Obama’s last two years.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/24/revealed-president-trump-presided-over-the-largest-manufacturing-boom-in-a-first-term-since-the-1970s/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Excellent.  Real facts keep trickling out. 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trump said he would turn the mess the democrats had made around.  The democrats, proud of the desolation they had accomplished to the American economy, swore up and down Trump was a liar and they mess democrats had achieved couldn't be undone.  Despite democrats sabotaging Trump for four years, and still couldn't stop Trump from heading the nation back on a positive economic course.  China, being buddy buddy with democrats, gave the democrats their best shot at killing our economy again with the Chinese flu virus, and the democrats have sure run with it.  Democrat playing Dr Kevorkian with government powers want just one more chance to play doctor with our economy and lay America in its grave one more try.  Open borders, inviting in Muslim radical jihad, and antifi was their attempting to spread a corrosive cancer in America.  It all ties together. :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump said he would turn the mess the democrats had made around.  The democrats, proud of the desolation they had accomplished to the American economy, swore up and down Trump was a liar and they mess democrats had achieved couldn't be undone.  Despite democrats sabotaging Trump for four years, and still couldn't stop Trump from heading the nation back on a positive economic course.  China, being buddy buddy with democrats, gave the democrats their best shot at killing our economy again with the Chinese flu virus, and the democrats have sure run with it.  Democrat playing Dr Kevorkian with government powers want just one more chance to play doctor with our economy and lay America in its grave one more try.  Open borders, inviting in Muslim radical jihad, and antifi was their attempting to spread a corrosive cancer in America.  It all ties together. :smokin:

Well said and correct!    :seeya:   :patriot: :patriot:

Offline aligncare

Excellent.  Real facts keep trickling out.

News threads that talk about Trump success...yawn. Not much activity.

Fake scandal, rumor and outrage news about the president, and the tread takes off like a rocket.

:shrug:

Offline LegalAmerican

Fake scandal, rumor and outrage news about the president, and the tread takes off like a rocket.

True.  It seems most people love dirt and gossip.  They crave it.  They would rather believe some dirt, than ask the critical questions.  Is this true?  What does POTUS say?  They want to believe filth. 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Don't forget....  Joe Biden likes Vanilla Ice Creme. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline LMAO

There are  two certain things you can bet on if Biden is elected. And, although this sounds Partisan,  it’s just fact

Our energy independence goes away. Joe Biden would have to give something to the left wing if his party and this would be the easiest to do.

Manufacturing that came back to this country but also leave again. The reason is because Joe Biden would have to appeal to his left-wing base and this would be the easiest for him to do

If Joe Biden gets elected,  he would have to make concessions to the left wing base of his party otherwise he would face a primary challenge if he runs for a second term and he knows the history of what happens to incumbent presidents that face a primary challenge from their own party
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy