Author Topic: Biden pushes back on Trump: 'Crass' to go after political rival's children  (Read 664 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden pushes back on Trump: 'Crass' to go after political rival's children
By Tal Axelrod - 10/24/20 10:48 AM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden pushed back on President Trump's broadsides against his son Hunter Biden in a new interview, saying it is “crass” to go after the children of one's political rivals.

Biden was asked in an interview on the progressive political podcast "Pod Save America" released Saturday why he hasn't highlighted concerns that Trump's own family is profiting off his position in the White House, a charge Trump has made against the former vice president's son.

“It's a specific decision. And I just think it's crass,” Biden said.

“Look, I'm running against Donald Trump, not his children. And the American people want to hear about their families. Not about Trump's family or my family, although I'm very proud of my family," he said. "It's just not how I was raised. It's that basic. It's Donald Trump.”

Critics have long raised concerns about Trump's family profiting off his presidency, with Democrats maintaining that his daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner holding positions as senior White House advisers presents conflicts of interest with their businesses.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/522570-biden-pushes-back-on-trump-crass-to-go-after-political-rivals-children
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How old is Hunter now?...50? 888mouth
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He's joking, right?  Tell me he's joking, after the non-stop attacks on Trump's kids.  I'll never forget they suggested Barron is Autistic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

How old is Hunter now?...50? 888mouth

Yes!  The audacity of the LEFT, While they go after all the TRUMP KIDS. Tiffany and Barron. Then IVANKA..the things they say about her! 

Offline LegalAmerican

He's joking, right?  Tell me he's joking, after the non-stop attacks on Trump's kids.  I'll never forget they suggested Barron is Autistic.

:thumbsup:

Offline skeeter

Pffft. The Hill.

Offline PeteS in CA

Joe being a Presidential candidate shields neither Hunter nor Joe from their corruption being investigated and exposed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Joe being a Presidential candidate shields neither Hunter nor Joe from their corruption being investigated and exposed.

The leftist press disagrees with you about that.  Stop laughing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pffft. The Hill.

There is a place that needs to put the Crack Pipe down!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
There is a place that needs to put the Crack Pipe down!

For once, I'm glad The Hill posted a Biteme quote.
I will NOT comply.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Biden pushes back on Trump: 'Crass' to go after political rival's children
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2020, 05:55:22 am »
Democrats went after Reagan's children, G.W. Bush's children, Trump's children, and viciously so.  Now Joes trying to demand children's cover for his adult kids?  Really?  HYPOCRISY,YOUR GREATEST -PHONY FOLLOWERS. 22222frying pan
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Biden pushes back on Trump: 'Crass' to go after political rival's children
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2020, 01:24:18 pm »
If Hunter was Barron's age, then it is hands off.

However, if somone who is 50 years old and making deals with the Government that is like the CCP than can influence public policy in this country.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/