Author Topic: Blockbuster Report Reveals How Biden Family Was Compromised By China  (Read 336 times)

rangerrebew

Blockbuster Report Reveals How Biden Family Was Compromised By China

by Tyler Durden
Sat, 10/24/2020 - 07:45

In a day when half the US population remained transfixed by the ongoing revelations about the contents of Hunter Biden's "laptop from hell" and the other half was doing everything in its power to ignore the news which the socials have conveniently been desperate to censor, a far less noticed but perhaps just as important investigative report authored by the unknown Typhoon Investigations, was released by Christopher Balding, Associate Professor at Peking University HSBC School of Business Shenzhen, China and also Bloomberg contributor  (which is odd considering the clear anti-Trump bias of the Bloomberg media empire) exposing Biden activities in China which "the press has simply refused to cover", and which reveals "how Biden was compromised by the Communist Party of China."

In a series of tweets around noon on Thursday, Balding said that he had really "not wanted to do this but roughly 2 months ago I was handed a report about Biden activities in China the press has simply refused to cover. I want to strongly emphasize I did not write the report but I know who did."

Some more background on the origins of the report from Balding's website:

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/blockbuster-report-reveals-how-biden-family-was-compromised-china