Author Topic: Desperate Spin: WashPost Hypes Eva Longoria as "Chicano/a" Scholar and Activist  (Read 385 times)

rangerrebew

Desperate Spin: WashPost Hypes Eva Longoria as "Chicano/a" Scholar and Activist
Tim Graham
October 24th, 2020 6:56 AM

Friday's Washington Post splashed Eva Longoria across the front page of the Style section, because liberal minority celebrities for Biden are among the best humans. Their headline: "If you don’t know why Eva Longoria is a political power broker, you haven’t been paying attention." Reporter Bethonie Butler oozed that Longoria kicked off both party conventions in August. She started up the Democrats, and helped the Republicans fall flat.

Within the first half-hour of the GOP convention, the Republican National Committee chairwoman scoffed at the Democrats’ decision to have Longoria, “a famous Hollywood actress who played a housewife on TV,” emcee one of its biggest nights. But the criticism fell flat, not least because the actress also spoke at the Democratic conventions in 2016 and 2012. If anything, the swipe conveyed the power Longoria has attained after more than a decade in the political advocacy space.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2020/10/24/desperate-spin-washpost-hypes-eva-longoria-chicanoa-scholar-and

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She was an actress just for the sheer fact she was pretty good looking.  My bulldog has better acting skills. 

IF this is the best they have to offer from the Hispanic community, I really feel sorry for the dims. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.