Author Topic: Pelosi Claims She Doesn't Have Time To Talk About Govt Corruption  (Read 392 times)

rangerrebew

Pelosi Claims She Doesn't Have Time To Talk About Govt Corruption

Ever since Super Tuesday Biden has been showings signs that he is not fit to be president. So Dems have been trying to hide that he is not all there. But now with the Hunter Biden Scandal and the election close at hand, Dems are struggling to hold it all together. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is simply refusing to answer any questions related to the scandal and claims she doesn't have all day to answer questions. I guess government corruption is not worth talking about...

"A journalist at Pelosi's weekly news conference at the Capitol asked the California Democrat about "serious allegations of corruption involving Joe Biden."

But Pelosi cut off the reporter, identified as the Washington Examiner's Kerry Picket, before she could finish, saying: “I’m sorry, I’m not answering your question."

https://freedomupdates.com/the-latest/pelosi-claims-she-doesnt-have-time-to-talk-about-govt-corruption/

rangerrebew

Re: Pelosi Claims She Doesn't Have Time To Talk About Govt Corruption
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 11:01:51 am »
The reason she can't is she is too busy ripping off Americans for her own benefit. :tongue2:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: Pelosi Claims She Doesn't Have Time To Talk About Govt Corruption
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 12:38:29 am »
Democrats demand answers from Republicans and refuse to take no for an answer 22222frying pan.  Yet Democrats refuse to answer questions and get away with it.  Democrat enjoy the rights to privacy and secrecy  citizens and Republicans do not, even sealed records are opened contrary to laws.
How can't be held accountable democrats love to lock step.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions