Author Topic: Gregg Jarrett: Hunter Biden laptop scandal — Even if Joe Biden wins, there's no way out now  (Read 336 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gregg Jarrett: Hunter Biden laptop scandal — Even if Joe Biden wins, there's no way out now
Joe Biden is hoping that he can limp across the electoral finish line by refusing to answer salient questions

By Gregg Jarrett | Fox News

Thanks to Hunter Biden, there's no way out for his father.

Even if Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, is elected president, damning evidence will continue to emerge that his grifter-son fully embraced the Washington tradition of shameless influence-peddling.

If nothing else, Hunter is a monument to greed. An ellipse should be erected in his honor.

But the unresolved and trenchant questions are: how much did Joe Biden know and to what extent was he involved in the illicit (if not illegal) schemes?

Joe will never answer. You can take that to his bank.

Biden, the elder, is hoping that he can limp across the electoral finish line by refusing to respond to those salient questions and by denouncing the incriminating evidence as "malarkey" and "a bunch of garbage." He scrupulously followed that script during Thursday night's presidential debate. He committed it to memory (such as it is). He deserves, I suppose, some credit for following directions.

With a lead in the polls, Biden will now surely retreat to his basement bunker trying desperately to run out the clock until November 3rd. Does he intend to nap his way through the scandal? Why not?

Time is on Biden's side. The disturbing revelations of what can only be described as rank corruption have come too late in the game.

Roughly 50 million Americans have already cast their ballots. They did so without the benefit of knowing that the man they may want in the White House has not been telling the truth about his con-artist of a son and the millions of dollars that son has pocketed by leveraging dear old dad's public office.

Joe Biden is also banking on people like Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., to disseminate false information to cover his tracks. Schiff is a veteran all-star when it comes to deceit. He spent three years claiming he had irrefutable proof of Trump-Russia "collusion" when he did not. His countless prevarications constitute an encyclopedia of lies.

Schiff's latest canard is that Hunter Biden's laptop is Russian disinformation. This was quickly and easily debunked by both the FBI and the Director of National Intelligence, not to mention sources on email exchanges discovered on the now infamous laptop. Yet, Joe Biden still tried to peddle the disinformation fable during the presidential debate.

How many uninformed voters accepted that thin gruel? Too many, I imagine. And Biden was counting on that --literally. "It's those damned Russians," voters may have muttered to themselves as they vowed to check the box for the Democrat nominee.

Biden has also doubled-down on his claim that he knew nothing at all about his son's notorious business deals --contrary evidence notwithstanding. It's as if the presidential nominee really does want voters to accept the invidious sobriquet that he's "clueless Joe." A more accurate description is "slippery Joe." He has elevated evasions to artistry.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/hunter-biden-joe-biden-gregg-jarrett

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I wish I could agree with Jarett, but I don't.  Nothing may come of the corruption of Joe Biden and his Crime Family, nothing.  Nothing happened to Hillary or Bill Clinton for their treason, and her total failure to protect highly classified emails.

The corruption is Washington is extreme, and politicians on both sides of the aisle are in league with one another with the globalization of the world.  Biden has lined his pocket and that of his entire family with gold from our enemies.  When this knucklehead says China is no threat to the USA, who is he representing exactly?  I consider what he did with China, Ukraine, Russia and God only knows how many other countries with his bribes for influence nothing short of treason.  This constitutes two acts of treason for him, his bribery with foreign nations, and his role in the coup against Trump, which entailed sedition and treason, all worthy of indictment, conviction and being dispatched to hell.

And I say if this coup is not addressed, with the most severe of penalties for all involved, it will happen again, and perhaps soon.  And it may well be a bloody coup.  The American people deserve better from our government.

Offline PeteS in CA

Sadly, I think Clinton, Obama, and Hillary demonstrated amply that those who control the "Justice" Department can, with MSM collusion, stuff just about any attempts to hold Administration people accountable for anything.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Planned all along for the coronation of Camel-uh. 

Watch for a post inaugeration , medical emergency
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title and presumption:
"Gregg Jarrett: Hunter Biden laptop scandal — Even if Joe Biden wins, there's no way out now"

I'm wondering if the democrat-communists aren't jumping for joy over this.
If Biden wins, it will give them the perfect, irrefutable excuse to remove ol' white Joe from office.

And replace him with Kamala.
And who knows who her "replacement" will be...?