Author Topic: Wray’s FBI Now Interfering With Senate Business on Behalf of the Biden Campaign  (Read 812 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wray’s FBI Now Interfering With Senate Business on Behalf of the Biden Campaign
October 23, 2020 by David Blackmon

Tony Bobulinski, the former business partner of Hunter Biden who has declared Joe Biden was an active player in the Biden family’s mob-style influence racket and provided all sorts of documentary evidence to prove it, was scheduled to be interviewed by Ron Johnson, Chuck Grassley and members of the Senate Homeland Security Committee Friday morning. But then, the FBI dumpster fire decided to intervene.

Despite having gained possession of Hunter Biden’s laptop late in 2019 and done nothing with it, the dumpster fire FBI suddenly decided to show an interest in the case, insisting that Bobulinski meet with its agents instead of keeping his appointment with Sen. Johnson’s Committee. In response to this highly suspicious interruption in his Committee’s efforts to get at the truth the FBI has made no effort to discern for the last 11 months, Sen. Johnson issued the following statement:

Why the raging dumpster fire that was once a respected law enforcement agency has decided now, after having held the laptop for 11 months and done nothing, is the time to actually show an interest in its contents is a mystery, one we can be certain that its apparatchik director, Christopher Wray, will not be bothered to explain. One thing we can predict with great confidence, though, is that if you are expecting anything real to come of today’s interview, you are destined to be one extremely disappointed human being.

That is all.

http://dbdailyupdate.com/2020/10/23/wrays-fbi-now-interfering-with-senate-business-on-behalf-of-the-biden-campaign/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tony Bobulinski
Flag of United States
@TonyBobulinski
·
38m
According to my attorneys, I cannot divulge on specifics related to the ongoing investigation. Rest assured that that the #BidenCrimeFamiily will be brought to justice all in due time.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Victoria33

Online libertybele

Again ... not a thing is going to become of this...the FBI is just as corrupt as the Biden's are as is AG Barr
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Well, that's the end of this story.

I hope on Nov. 4th Wray gets fired.
Support the USO

Offline skeeter

Tony Bobulinski
Flag of United States
@TonyBobulinski
·
38m
According to my attorneys, I cannot divulge on specifics related to the ongoing investigation. Rest assured that that the #BidenCrimeFamiily will be brought to justice all in due time.
In due time means before the damn election, not after.

Online libertybele

Well, that's the end of this story.

I hope on Nov. 4th Wray gets fired.

:amen:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.