Author Topic: Schumer Urges FBI Director To Ignore Growing Biden Scandal, Warns Investigation Could 'Undermine the  (Read 657 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By Jared Harris
Published October 23, 2020 at 8:18am

The biggest October surprise of the 2020 elections came in the form of a laptop, reportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, discovered in a Delaware computer repair shop.

The device, and its damning contents, have grown into a campaign-killing scandal for Hunter’s father, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Information discovered on the laptop hints that the Bidens were allegedly involved in international business schemes that saw unfair payments and deals secured thanks to the power of the elder Biden’s position as the former vice president.

Seeing the potential for even more abuse if the Biden was to win the White House, some politicians worked to confirm the bombshell discoveries.

After a thorough review by his staff, Rep. Jim Jordan claims to have independently verified the contents of the laptop.

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/schumer-urges-fbi-director-ignore-growing-biden-scandal-warns-investigation-undermine-rule-law/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Chuck "move along nothing to see here" Schummer.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Chuck "move along nothing to see here" Schummer.

They're all scared because they've all got 'dirty' income streams.  Every. Single. One. Of. Them.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
They're all scared because they've all got 'dirty' income streams.  Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

I should think even do-nothing Wray would be offended by Schmucky's efforts to sweep such a crime under the rug.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org