Author Topic: 'We have to erase men': Lesbian author who urges women to 'eradicate' men from their lives  (Read 1344 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'We have to erase men': Lesbian author who urges women to 'eradicate' men from their lives racks up 5 star reviews on Amazon - but some argue it's 'a form of apartheid'

Alice Coffin who is a lesbian activist and Paris city councillor has penned a book
    Feminist author argues women should 'eliminate' men from their minds
    She no longer listens to music, reads books or watches films made by men

By Latoya Gayle and Claire Toureille For Mailonline

Published: 12:00 EDT, 23 October 2020 | Updated: 12:11 EDT, 23 October 2020

A lesbian activist has urged women to 'eliminate' men from their minds and lives in a controversial new book that claims to provide the ultimate solution to female emancipation.

Paris city Councillor Alice Coffin, has revealed in her debut book, Lesbian Genius, that she doesn't listen to music, read books, or watch films made by men and her partner Yuri also only consumes things that have been produced by women.

Reflecting on feminism and lesbianism in the years since French feminist Simone de Beauvoir penned The Second Sex, she claimed that the only way for women to be truly emancipated is to eradicate men from their lives completely.

'It's not enough to help one another, we have to erase them. Erase them from our minds, from our pictures, from our representation. I don't read books by men anymore, I don't watch their movies, I don't listen to their music', she writes.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8872001/Feminist-author-calls-women-eliminate-men-lives-new-book.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Why say something this ignorant?  That is a 'woman' who is in competition with men, so 'she' can have access to all the women herself.  How about we eliminate all gay people, so we don't have to read this kind of rot, written by them?  This is like the gay manifesto.  Only it is gay men, wanting to produce young boys, in test tubes, without WOMEN. 

(nothing against you Nancy, it is about the article)

Offline PeteS in CA

Demonstrating that hatred of men is mainstream - not universal, but in the mainstream - in feminism. Hopefully the ideological ugliness of these lesbians will be self-sabotaging, self-limiting their appeal and influence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline berdie

It's odd to me how many movies from the past reflect what is happening today. I could almost swear that I saw a movie a long time ago about a female society that did away with men. Can't remember the name because I thought it was a crummy premise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mlle. Coffin:
'It's not enough to help one another, we have to erase them. Erase them from our minds, from our pictures, from our representation. I don't read books by men anymore, I don't watch their movies, I don't listen to their music', she writes...

Wait until the muslims control Paris, Alice.

(islam is right about women!)
/s

Offline LegalAmerican

Mlle. Coffin:
'It's not enough to help one another, we have to erase them. Erase them from our minds, from our pictures, from our representation. I don't read books by men anymore, I don't watch their movies, I don't listen to their music', she writes...

Wait until the muslims control Paris, Alice.

(islam is right about women!)
/s

Hey, I learned today, from DC,  what that " /s "...means!   I used to think it was making something plural..maybe.

The gay males want to eliminate women.  lol I am convinced it is all hormones.  LACK OF SOME, or too much of others. I remember a DR. PHIL show, where a lesbian woman, had just given birth and now she is attracted to men. 
Don't know, how long that lasted for her.  We all know a woman's hormones go 'crazy' with pregnancy.

Offline skeeter

For someone who hates men so much she sure is trying hard to look like one.

Offline LegalAmerican

Butch lesbian.  They are the male part to the lesbian relationship.  It is funny to me.  ONE, always has to take the female roll, when they 'act out'.  So, male or female, in gay relationships. one take's the man role, the other the female role.  I worked with a gay male. They put on womens wigs, lipstick, to act like the woman. 

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
I'd have thought that there'd be a just a bit more space between hating someone and not wanting to have sex with him.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online roamer_1

yeah... Till the power goes out. Or the car needs fixed... I have run into this kind before.

Offline PeteS in CA

They make themselves caricatures of what they hate. I agree, it is weird.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline rustynail

Open your own jars.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
She's pretty much a Manson whacko clone who listened to too much  Alanis Morissette. as Charles Manson did with the Beatles.

FBI needs to keep an eye on this carpet mucher.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

FBI needs to keep an eye on this carpet mucher.

If I understand correctly, she lives in Paris, France.