Author Topic: Mitch McConnell dodges health questions despite bruised face, bandaged hands  (Read 6670 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

I've learned the hard way...Kaiser Permanente doctors are virtually worthless.

You get what you pay for.

Going back to Blue Cross/Blue Shield in January (if I can hold out until then).  :laugh:

Best wishes.  January, POTUS plan starts January one, 2021,  about doctors and hospitals HAVE to tell you price of your surgery, procedures. NO SURPRISE BILLING.  Long story, but even asking 3 different  people and checking if I was going to get charged for BLOOD TEST..they all told me '"NO'. They had my insurance card.  The regular place was down for Christmas, then said,  go next door.  Then I got a bill for $1,556.00.  No, I didn't pay that. 

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With the passing of Obamacare, swindle sees to have been an adopted practice taken in by the medical profession.  Patient not getting real medical treatment until the disease gets way out of control, the patients life in in danger, and the cost to deal with the out of control condition extremely expensive.  My admitting to having a sleep difficulty on occasion, immediately got me a sleep study done.  A patient ahead of me told me no one who had the study done was ever diagnosed as other than needing treatment.  My Truck drivers license immediately became threatened. A $100-200 ,cheap plastic breathing machine was mandatory to be used for one year, it is rated as a two thousand dollar machine.  I had problems with breathing with it at first, they tacked on over a thousand dollar penalty.  When you first get a machine you have to sign a papers pile nearly one inch high and they want them all signed in a few minutes.  Don't take a swindle sleep study if you have a CDL, your job and license are then in jeopardy, and you will find medicine is now an artful swindle.  You use the breathing machine at home while you sleep, and they do break, mine did.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 04:51:50 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline LegalAmerican

With the passing of Obamacare, swindle sees to have been an adopted practice taken in by the medical profession.  Patient not getting real medical treatment until the disease gets way out of control, the patients life in in danger, and the cost to deal with the out of control condition extremely expensive.  My admitting to having a sleep difficulty on occasion, immediately got me a sleep study done.  A patient ahead of me told me no one who had the study done was ever diagnosed as other than needing treatment.  My Truck drivers license immediately became threatened. A $100-200 ,cheap plastic breathing machine was mandatory to be used for one year, it is rated as a two thousand dollar machine.  I had problems with breathing with it at first, they tacked on over a thousand dollar penalty.  When you first get a machine you have to sign a papers pile nearly one inch high and they want them all signed in a few minutes.  Don't take a swindle sleep study if you have a CDL, your job and license are then in jeopardy, and you will find medicine is now an artful swindle.  You use the breathing machine at home while you sleep, and they do break, mine did.

Funny you should mention this. Was in hospital because of a rope breaking, then fall.  The whole time I was there, they had me on oxygen. Night & day, heart hooked up for vitals. I ran low they told me. I followed up with my primary doctor & asked, could I see about getting an oxygen container.  He said, I needed a sleep study.  I said, I just was in hospital for 5 days and they can confirm that, I need oxygen.  I did nothing. Then I got a bill for having sleep study done.  I do a lot of bookkeeping for people. Then a few weeks later a call to have the study done. I would have to drive about 90  miles, each way, pick up the product, then return it.  NO THANKS.

Offline dancer

That's too bad, because it means we start from scratch in the 2024 Primaries.
I'm enthusiastic about '24.  I see several decent prospects I'd vote for.  Grenell, Jim Jordan,etc.  As for Pence, there is a creep factor about him.  I don't know.  Perhaps it is his friendship with Paul Ryan and such.  He appears to have done a good job VP, though.  His heading of the Covid panel was also well done.