Author Topic: Bill de Blasio: ‘Observers’ will protect NYC voters on Election Day  (Read 440 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Bill de Blasio: ‘Observers’ will protect NYC voters on Election Day

By Lia Eustachewich

October 23, 2020 | 10:02am

The city will deploy a team of “observers” to low-income and immigrant communities to thwart voter intimidation on Election Day, Mayor Bill de Blasio said Friday.

“Clearly President Trump has tried to discourage people from voting, suggested election results will not be legitimate,” the mayor said on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.”

“Some of his followers clearly have been practicing intimidation tactics around this country.”

De Blasio said an “election observer corps” — comprised of hundreds of lawyers, city officials and volunteers — will be “out there protecting the vote” on Nov. 3.

“We know where this is going to be targeted, it’s where it’s always been targeted — lower-income communities, immigrant communities where people of color live,” he said. “That’s where intimidation efforts have been over the years.”

“We’re going to have a strong voter protection effort because you cannot let this election be stolen by intimidation,” Hizzoner added.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/10/23/bill-de-blasio-observers-will-protect-voters-on-election-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

The city will deploy a team of “observers” to low-income and immigrant communities to thwart voter intimidation

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFpfQpuuVzI

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
You beat me to it, rusty.
That's the first image I thought of as I read the thread title.

Offline LegalAmerican

The city will deploy a team of “observers” to low-income and immigrant communities to thwart voter intimidation

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFpfQpuuVzI

Yes, I remember that.  First thing I thought of.  EVERYTHING he said was backwards and wrong.  That is everything DEMON-RATS are doing. Not any TRUMP SUPPORTERS. How do these people lie so easily?  I could not come up with so much B.S.,  as they do. lol. POTUS TRUMP WANTS EVERYONE TO VOTE.   Observers?  LIKE BLM, ANTIFA?   TERRORISTS.