Author Topic: Meet the Bidens, the one family who made a fortune in the Obama economy.. Charles Hurt  (Read 202 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Washington Times ›

Meet the Bidens, the one family who made a fortune in the Obama economy
Charles Hurt October 21, 2020

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Welcome to the “mute button election.”

For more than 200 years now, our fellow countrymen have fought and died for the right to free speech. Now, the most precious and coddled press in the history of the planet fights for silence. Censorship.

Larry Flynt is rolling in his grave up there, as Joe Biden might say. Or down there, as Donald Trump might say.

In their self-absorbed, navel-gazing, illiterate dyslexia, the American political press gets the words all out of order. It’s not “free speech” they back, but “speech-free.”

It’s not the pen that’s mightier than the sword. For these lazy jackals, it’s the eraser that is mightier than the sword. The eraser and the gag. And the mute button.

This is what happens when truth and facts become entirely subservient to rage and posturing. Pick what you like and mute all the rest. The stuff of Cafeteria Journalists.

President Trump is certainly an unconventional political figure.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/oct/21/meet-bidens-one-family-who-made-fortune-obama-econ/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

I stand corrected. I had thought OBummer had shut down economic opportunities.

Was I wrong. Here is a young guy Plugs, only 47 years in Washington broke through
and it is rumored he is now a billionaire.

Only in America.
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
And to be honest, what the Bidens have done probably dwarfs the level of graft of the Clinton Foundation Crime Syndicate
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.