Author Topic: Biden Threw Obama Under the Bus on Immigration in Final Presidential Debate  (Read 322 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Threw Obama Under the Bus on Immigration in Final Presidential Debate
Leah Barkoukis

Posted: Oct 23, 2020 7:30 AM

When the topic of immigration came up in the final presidential debate, moderator Kristen Welker pointed out that immigration reform was never accomplished under the Obama administration. And this, she reminded viewers, “had been a key promise during the administration.” Beyond that, there’s no disputing that Obama and then-Vice President Joe Biden “presided over record deportations, as well as family detentions at the border before changing course.” Welker wanted to know why Americans should trust Biden with immigration reform now if he were to become president.

Biden’s first reaction was to throw his former boss under the bus.

“Because we made a mistake made. It took too long to get it right. Took too long to get it right. I’ll be President of the United States, not Vice President of the United States," he replied. "Within a 100 days, I’m going to send to the United States Congress a pathway to citizenship for over 11 million undocumented people. And all of those so-called dreamers, those DACA kids, they’re going to be immediately certified again to be able to stay in this country and put on a path to citizenship. ... We owe them. We owe them."

The answer comes as President Obama is hitting the campaign trail for Biden. He stopped in Pennsylvania on Tuesday and has an event planned for Saturday in Miami.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/10/23/biden-throws-obama-under-the-bus-n2578644
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"11 million".
There's that number again.
Who still believes it...?

Offline LegalAmerican

"11 million".

I thought I already addressed the 11 million?  That was a number, GUESSED, by immigration in 2001.  That was a guess and even back than, they thought more like 40 million.  When a test was done, I believe in 2015, it was 60 million +.  Then we had open borders for 8 years under obama & Biden.  Half the people who live around me, do not speak English. That means, NOT BORN HERE.   

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"11 million".
They keep forgetting the multiplier, or maybe because it keeps changing so fast.

Offline LegalAmerican

There were no record deportations!  OPEN BORDERS....are you kidding me?  Nothing is correct in OBAMA & BIDEN ADM.