Author Topic: 3 Ways Donald Trump’s Debate Performance Will Affect The Race  (Read 150 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 3 Ways Donald Trump’s Debate Performance Will Affect The Race

These three points were clear victories for the president, likely to cut through the noise and directly reach Americans in the last two weeks of the election.

By Christopher Bedford
October 23, 2020

It might seem obvious, but in all the racket that follows a debate the most important focus is how it affects the race, if at all.

It was a solid debate — despite more questions geared toward former Vice President Joe Biden and against President Donald Trump, and with moderator Kristen Welker interrupting the president 24 times to Biden’s two, by Fox’s count. On the most important count, however, Trump won the debate hands down. Here’s three reasons why.
Pennsylvania

As Welker attempted to move from energy to the next topic in the last half hour of the debate, Trump asked a pointed question:

Trump: “Would he close down the oil industry? Would you close down the oil industry?”

Biden: “I would transition from the oil industry, yes.”

Trump: “Oh, that’s a big statement.”

Biden: “That is a big statement, because I would stop–”

Welker: “Why would you do that?”

Biden: “Because the oil industry pollutes significantly.”

Trump: “Oh, I see. That’s a big statement.”

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/23/3-ways-donald-trumps-debate-performance-will-affect-the-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34