Author Topic: A calm, masterful Donald Trump made mincemeat of Joe Biden  (Read 775 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A calm, masterful Donald Trump made mincemeat of Joe Biden
« on: October 23, 2020, 02:17:42 pm »
October 23, 2020
By Andrea Widburg

The moment Donald Trump and Joe Biden appeared on the stage, Trump was in control. He looked robust, while Biden appeared frail and slow. Trump’s dominance extended beyond looks. He ably defended his record against attacks from both Biden and the moderator, Kristen Welker. He also politely, but insistently, pressed Biden on his decades of failure, the damage he caused to the black community, and his corrupt dealings with his son, Hunter. It was a rout.

Those expecting Trump to be a bit of a madman, as he was during the first debate, were disappointed. Trump, having achieved his goal during the first debate of forcing Biden to alienate some of his base, no longer needed the madman tactic. This time, Trump was charming, polite, and endlessly upbeat about America’s prospects. Biden, meanwhile, literally said that America was “about to go into a dark winter. A dark winter.” 

As expected, Welker was a biased moderator. To her credit, she asked Biden about China and Ukraine, although she left the topic as quickly as possible. Otherwise, as with Chris Wallace and, during the town hall, Savannah Guthrie, every question that Welker posed to Trump came from a Democrat, not a neutral, position.

Even more irritating than the premise of her questions, though, was Welker’s determination to cut Trump’s rebuttals off immediately while letting Biden answer at length. Indeed, when Trump reminded Biden that Hunter walked out of China with $1.5 billion and started discussing the newly released emails, Welker frantically interrupted Trump to ensure that Biden wouldn’t have to try to answer the question.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/a_calm_masterful_donald_trump_made_mincemeat_of_joe_biden.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Re: A calm, masterful Donald Trump made mincemeat of Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 03:06:08 pm »
October 23, 2020
By Andrea Widburg

The moment Donald Trump and Joe Biden appeared on the stage, Trump was in control. He looked robust, while Biden appeared frail and slow. Trump’s dominance extended beyond looks. He ably defended his record against attacks from both Biden and the moderator, Kristen Welker. He also politely, but insistently, pressed Biden on his decades of failure, the damage he caused to the black community, and his corrupt dealings with his son, Hunter. It was a rout.

Those expecting Trump to be a bit of a madman, as he was during the first debate, were disappointed. Trump, having achieved his goal during the first debate of forcing Biden to alienate some of his base, no longer needed the madman tactic. This time, Trump was charming, polite, and endlessly upbeat about America’s prospects. Biden, meanwhile, literally said that America was “about to go into a dark winter. A dark winter.” 

As expected, Welker was a biased moderator. To her credit, she asked Biden about China and Ukraine, although she left the topic as quickly as possible. Otherwise, as with Chris Wallace and, during the town hall, Savannah Guthrie, every question that Welker posed to Trump came from a Democrat, not a neutral, position.

Even more irritating than the premise of her questions, though, was Welker’s determination to cut Trump’s rebuttals off immediately while letting Biden answer at length. Indeed, when Trump reminded Biden that Hunter walked out of China with $1.5 billion and started discussing the newly released emails, Welker frantically interrupted Trump to ensure that Biden wouldn’t have to try to answer the question.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/a_calm_masterful_donald_trump_made_mincemeat_of_joe_biden.html

Trump had Biden in his sights and Welker tried to bump his elbow before he could squeeze the trigger.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 03:28:45 pm »
I'm becoming cautiously optimistic.  I hope the President's surge is timely enough, on point enough, sustained enough.  Joe bumbles enough.  Hunter news breaks enough.  Just, enough-enough.  My guts will be in turmoil to the end, though.

Then, there is the Senate.

Then, there is the House.

Yeah, turmoil in the guts.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 04:52:56 pm »
I'm becoming cautiously optimistic.  I hope the President's surge is timely enough, on point enough, sustained enough.  Joe bumbles enough.  Hunter news breaks enough.  Just, enough-enough.  My guts will be in turmoil to the end, though.

Yeah. Politics ain’t for the faint of heart. With the race riots and a global pandemic and lockdowns this summer, it felt like I was on the edge of an abyss.

Fast forward and we’re gonna win this thing, baby! Biden’s faltering, Trump will flood the airwaves with video of Biden’s duplicitous statements from the debates and there’s a lot there to air.

There’s reason for optimism today.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 05:30:06 pm »
Yeah. Politics ain’t for the faint of heart. With the race riots and a global pandemic and lockdowns this summer, it felt like I was on the edge of an abyss.

Fast forward and we’re gonna win this thing, baby! Biden’s faltering, Trump will flood the airwaves with video of Biden’s duplicitous statements from the debates and there’s a lot there to air.

There’s reason for optimism today.

:thumbsup:

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 06:08:33 pm »
If Trump can draw 2-4% of the projected Biden voters in the next eleven days, he has a good chance.
It appears he is now ahead of Biden in Pennsylvania the state many so-called experts say is the pivotal state. Biden did himself no favors last night regarding his comments about the energy industry.
Remember, Her Heinous was ahead of Trump two weeks to the  election in 2016, but fell behind by election day. Here's hoping the same thing happens here.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 11:05:51 pm »
For all the ink and electrons that are going to be spewed regarding the second debate, I'll guess that it will impact the votes of no more than 2-3% of those who watched.

That may help a little.
I hope it's not too late!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 11:11:40 pm »

...just don't see the GOP keeping the Senate.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 05:59:10 am »
Biden, thinks George Bush,  is who he is running against. 

http://twitter.com/HeyTammyBruce/status/1320548227742093315?s=20

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2020, 06:07:43 am »
...just don't see the GOP keeping the Senate.

In the past few days it is tightening, especially in NC, AZ, IA.  It's gonna be damned close. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2020, 06:15:37 pm »
This election is NOT close.  Again, to believe the pollsters is folly.

I agree 100% with the folks at Trafalgar.  They have Trump up in all the battleground states.

The end for Biden, the final nail was his comment about oil.  He lost millions of votes with that comment.  He sealed the fate in Texas, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Florida.  All these states one way or another employ folks in the oil industry or fossil fuel industry to the point they are a swing block of votes.  And I am particularly talking about the downline too.

People that are ambivalent about voting will vote, and Trump is the name they will be checking off. 

These anarchists in the streets of Democommie cities are small numbers compared to the people of America.

I anticipate President Trump carrying the lame Republicans across the finish line.  It would be nice if they supported him versus  behaving like the POS McCain, but my fear is that too many RINOs run the show on the Republican side of the fence.  Trump will be faced with accomplishing things without either side of the aisle once again I fear.