Author Topic: Trump’s Best Presidential Debate Ever... Dov Fischer  (Read 133 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s Best Presidential Debate Ever... Dov Fischer
« on: October 23, 2020, 02:16:11 pm »
 Trump’s Best Presidential Debate Ever
Biden is just lucky his answers didn’t have to go on for four minutes at a time.

by Dov Fischer
October 23, 2020, 1:32 AM

This was Donald Trump’s best presidential debate ever. His GOP primary debates in 2016 were of a different sort, for different purposes, with different targets. But this was a fabulous presidential debate for him. His best.

It also was a pretty decent night for Joe Biden.

Like so many others, I have no idea how sharply accurate or wildly inaccurate the polls are. Unlike people polled about anything else, the one polling topic that is dangerous for many is to say that one supports Trump for President. You might get suspended from your job. You might get fired. There may be a Twitter storm aimed at destroying you. You may get thrown off Facebook or Instagram or even from LinkedIn. Pollsters never before have conducted polls under Stalinist Russia circumstances, where people are terrified even to whisper “I back … Trump” or to wear a red MAGA hat or to affix a bumper sticker. Indeed, one of the best (or worst) ways to hurt someone you hate is to put a “Make America Great Again” bumper sticker on their car — and then to look at the smashed windshield and other vandalism a few hours later.

So it is impossible to know what the polls mean. Like many, I believe Trump will do at least three percent, if not six or seven percent, better in the election than what the polls prognosticate. Beyond that, there also is absolutely no way to know how the massive shift to mail-in voting will play out, especially in states that mail unsolicited ballots to everyone. Regardless, I suspect that the Thursday night final debate moved the needle two or three points in Trump’s direction. Here is why:

more
https://spectator.org/trumps-best-presidential-debate-ever/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34