Author Topic: Is The Biden Scandal The Reason Democrats Pushed Voters To Cast Ballots Before Election Day?  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is The Biden Scandal The Reason Democrats Pushed Voters To Cast Ballots Before Election Day?
I & I Editorial Board
October 23, 2020

I&I Editorial

Democrats campaigned this year for mail-in and early voting as if it were the most important issue in politics. Now we think we know why: They wanted voters to make their selections before Bidengate arrived.

As of Tuesday, more than 41 million ballots have already been cast, two full weeks before Election Day, and about 30% of the total cast in the 2016 presidential election. How many of those votes were decided before the Hunter Biden email scandal emerged? We’d guess quite a few. One report says that Democratic-affiliated voters have returned their ballots at roughly a 1.4-to-1 ratio over Republican-affiliated voters.

Overall, “Democrats have returned more ballots in 32 states,” reports NBC News. “In Florida and Minnesota, Democratic early votes are outpacing those of Republicans by more than 20 percentage points. In New Hampshire, Democratic early voters are ahead by 36 points.”

Democrats are surely celebrating the fact that a record number of ballots had been turned in by about the time the New York Post published its story about the emails found on Hunter Biden’s laptop that strongly suggest Joe Biden sold access to his office as a U.S. senator and a vice president.

“So many ballots have been cast at this point that Joe Biden might be able to murder someone on live television and not have it affect the election,” PJ Media’s Stephen Kruiser quipped in Wednesday’s Morning Briefing.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/10/23/is-the-biden-scandal-the-reason-democrats-pushed-voters-to-cast-ballots-before-election-day/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Early voters if republican, their vote may disappear.  Mine did in 2018.  So, for this election, I am doing it in person,  Nov. 3rd, using my walker, so I can sit.  Water, maybe snacks..lol. They do have a handicap line and I  will probably get right in!