Author Topic: Coca-Cola cans 200 drink brands, slashes portfolio in half  (Read 4615 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Coca-Cola cans 200 drink brands, slashes portfolio in half
« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2020, 01:52:05 pm »
It was shocking. So stunning that I almost forgot to barf.  :laugh:
Yeah, it's amazing what wet gelatin will pass through...but one barfs, and most follow, so I just bet the custodians loved y'all...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2020, 01:53:27 pm »
Get some help people.   I bet you liked Tang.   Good Gawd.   
When I was in the Boy Scouts, we used to get industrial sized packets of that stuff for the Troop....we called it 'bug juice'....

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2020, 01:54:21 pm »
Alright! NOW I know what you're talking about!  :beer: :seeya:
Yeah, but this Tang tain't poon.... 888mouth

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2020, 01:55:09 pm »
Purt'near a Moon Pie....

When I was about 7, my mother gave me a buck for snacks.  I walked to the store and got 5 moon pies and a pepsi.  Finished them in one sitting, and of course, got sick.  Still wince when I see one.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2020, 01:59:05 pm »
When I was about 7, my mother gave me a buck for snacks.  I walked to the store and got 5 moon pies and a pepsi.  Finished them in one sitting, and of course, got sick.  Still wince when I see one.
Enjoy in moderation... :silly:
We had an 'off brand' of potato chips, and I liked barbecue. Somehow there was an air pocket in one of the chips that had filled with the barbecue flavoring, salt and grease. After I bit into that chip, it was years before I could eat barbecue potato chips again...

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2020, 04:27:20 pm »
Purt'near a Moon Pie....

Right. But you can't eat your dessert first. Eat your meal THEN the moon pie.  happy77

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2020, 04:35:50 pm »
Yeah, it's amazing what wet gelatin will pass through...but one barfs, and most follow, so I just bet the custodians loved y'all...

Well, ever since we turned 3 muzzled skunks loose in the cafeteria... or the time we poured a sack of bats through the window... Or even the butter pats snapped up onto the ceiling launched with a belt... I went to count those one time, and got bored after 125... Every now and then one would peel off and fall into someone's hair or food..

Yeah. The janitors probably didn't like us very much

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2020, 04:56:58 pm »

I still eat a moon pie every now and then... Just to remind me why I don't eat moon pies anymore.

Offline Jack Russell

« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2020, 05:49:28 pm »
Tang I liked because the Astronauts drank it.  Now, Astronauts come back to earth and run for Senator of AZ promising to seize everybody's guns because his meat-puppet wife got shot in the face (proving you can shoot a Rat in the brain and they'll still talk).

Bahhh.  Eff Astronauts.
We had Tang with our breakfast every morning as kids. 

My favorite drink of all time...Mountain Dew.  If I have to be out on a well all night I just grab a liter of it and it will keep me going all night.  Great stuff!