Author Topic: Here you go, Joe! (Fracking)  (Read 1028 times)

Online Lando Lincoln

Here you go, Joe! (Fracking)
« on: October 23, 2020, 01:12:51 pm »
I thought it worthy of its own post.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

Re: Here you go, Joe! (Fracking)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 01:14:17 pm »
It is criminal that this guy is the front for the Democrat Party.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 01:20:52 pm »
Nuts.  Had a Biden moment and put this in the Politics cat.  Would have preferred Elections 2020.  Oh well.  It will be everywhere, I suspect.
John Steinbeck

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 01:36:19 pm »
Trump needs to put this in an Ad and play it 24/7 in Texas, Pennsylvania, hell across the country with the tagline, What else is he lying about?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 07:25:05 pm »
Joe was against Fracking, before he was for Fracking, before he was against Fracking.  Remember just before an election the democrats swore up and down they were not against the coal industry, in West Virginia and secured their votes doing so ?  Then after the election the democrats outlawed coal?  As Obama said, you can, but we will break you financially.  Now they want all energy shutdown except wind generation, causing brown outs like in California nation wide AND AT VERY HIGH PRICES.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 07:36:14 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 07:47:55 pm »
Nuts.  Had a Biden moment and put this in the Politics cat.  Would have preferred Elections 2020.  Oh well.  It will be everywhere, I suspect.

I fixed it for ya, @Lando Lincoln!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 07:50:21 pm »
I fixed it for ya, @Lando Lincoln!

Thank you! 

Here's something I just posted on the live thread:

No matter what you call it, plexiglass is a transparent, petroleum-based thermoplastic product – an acrylic. ... Petrochemical feedstock from crude oil and natural gas are used in the crackers that produce the basic building blocks for making these plastics. - Wikipedia
John Steinbeck

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 07:53:19 pm »
I thought it worthy of its own post.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

They want to do more than just kill jobs.  They want to kill America!  Destroy our way of life and just be ANOTHER  TURD world country.  That is what obama wants and these people want,  as long as THEY...are on the top.  Benefiting from the serfs below.  I saw 2 Biden signs.  These people are totally INSANE.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 07:57:08 pm »
Trump needs to put this in an Ad and play it 24/7 in Texas, Pennsylvania, hell across the country with the tagline, What else is he lying about?

What else is Biden lying about?  EVERYTHING.  You still don't know that, by now?  lol. Just like Obama every time his lips are moving , Biden is lying. C'mon man.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 08:01:56 pm »
Joe was against Fracking, before he was for Fracking, before he was against Fracking.  Remember just before an election the democrats swore up and down they were not against the coal industry, in West Virginia and secured their votes doing so ?  Then after the election the democrats outlawed coal?  As Obama said, you can, but we will break you financially.  Now they want all energy shutdown except wind generation, causing brown outs like in California nation wide AND AT VERY HIGH PRICES.

Wind and solar does not work. One has to be in constant sunshine for solar. Then one still needs electricity to run the fan to bring in the warmth. My parents tired it.  it was a total waste in INDIANA.  Then wind turbines?  ONLY if wind is blowing.  The noise, drone, has proved to be a heath issue for most people. BAD for the brain. Not to mention all the birds, who are massacred below.  Bald eagles.  They claim to save the environment, but mass murder BIRDS!   

Offline verga

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2020, 10:09:50 am »
Wind and solar does not work. One has to be in constant sunshine for solar. Then one still needs electricity to run the fan to bring in the warmth. My parents tired it.  it was a total waste in INDIANA.  Then wind turbines?  ONLY if wind is blowing.  The noise, drone, has proved to be a heath issue for most people. BAD for the brain. Not to mention all the birds, who are massacred below.  Bald eagles.  They claim to save the environment, but mass murder BIRDS!
That is only a small part of the issue with wind turbines.
1) Blades are between 116 and 120 feet. So you need a height of 316-380 feet for the tower.
2) They can't be hauled away at that length, and being made of very strong fiberglass they have to be cut with industrial diamond saw blades so they can be put on flat beds and shipped toland fills.
3) They can't be recycled so they get buried in landfills
4) They have a lifespan of approx 20 years, but must be checked every year for damage.
5) The towers are made out of steel.
5) The wiring and motors/ generators (DC motor, working in reverse.) are made out of copper and iron.
Fiberglass is plastic which is made from petrochemicals (Oil), Iron, steel, copper and aluminum are mined which required damage tot he environment. They all must be formed using Mills all of which require Fossil fuels to run. The wires are wrapped in plastic.
The list goes on and on.

Solar is even worse Look up how they mine the Chromium, and the process for making solar cells, which re only about 20-30% efficient on their best day. 
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2020, 11:58:46 am »

Flip Flop Joe
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2020, 02:21:20 pm »
That is only a small part of the issue with wind turbines.
1) Blades are between 116 and 120 feet. So you need a height of 316-380 feet for the tower.
2) They can't be hauled away at that length, and being made of very strong fiberglass they have to be cut with industrial diamond saw blades so they can be put on flat beds and shipped toland fills.
3) They can't be recycled so they get buried in landfills
4) They have a lifespan of approx 20 years, but must be checked every year for damage.
5) The towers are made out of steel.
5) The wiring and motors/ generators (DC motor, working in reverse.) are made out of copper and iron.
Fiberglass is plastic which is made from petrochemicals (Oil), Iron, steel, copper and aluminum are mined which required damage tot he environment. They all must be formed using Mills all of which require Fossil fuels to run. The wires are wrapped in plastic.
The list goes on and on.

They require petroleum for lubrication, and this happens when you don't do a good job of it:

Solar is even worse Look up how they mine the Chromium, and the process for making solar cells, which re only about 20-30% efficient on their best day.

Windfarms have decimated the last of the California Condors, and the giant solar farms in Nevada are killing off the endangered desert tortoise.  Why aren't the environmentalist wackos freaking out?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: