Author Topic: Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight [Reminder]  (Read 3623 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight [Reminder]
« on: October 23, 2020, 03:08:21 am »
Urgent...

At 9:31 p.m. tonight Former Vice President Biden formally announced the planned elimination of the oil and gas industry in the United States.

That number is 9.8 Million Jobs that this industry supports

Every American needs to understand the reprecussions of that action.  Every American needs to take action NOW!!!!

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-gas/energy-primers/hydraulic-fracturing/how-many-jobs-has-the-oil-and-natural-gas-industry-created

« Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 01:47:07 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Re: Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2020, 03:42:53 am »
Urgent...

At 9:31 p.m. tonight Former Vice President Biden formally announced the planned elimination of the oil and gas industry in the United States.

Every American needs to understand the reprecussions of that action.  Every American needs to take action NOW!!!!

https://www.api.org/oil-and-natural-gas/energy-primers/hydraulic-fracturing/how-many-jobs-has-the-oil-and-natural-gas-industry-created
Amen Brother!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 04:59:14 am »
That means...VOTE FOR POTUS TRUMP!   

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 01:33:17 pm »
That would put me out of work.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 02:17:54 pm »

Not only your job and my old job, but think of the impact of the communites whose restaurants, bars, shops, and services will endure. 

Joe Biden is Major League Stupid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2020, 03:20:47 pm »
My job as well.  CRAP....just when they ended the job of greeter at Walmart.  happy77

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2020, 03:38:46 pm »

I could probably keep mine once my platform is handed over to the Chicoms and a pipeline is routed to Mexico.
Cheaper oil for the rest of world while Americans' standard of living plummets.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2020, 03:51:31 pm »
What is worrisome about this, if it wasn’t a grievous mistake, is it means the Biden campaign thinks they’ve hoodwinked enough early voters in several key states.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2020, 03:52:31 pm by skeeter »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2020, 05:59:48 pm »
What is worrisome about this, if it wasn’t a grievous mistake, is it means the Biden campaign thinks they’ve hoodwinked enough early voters in several key states.
“Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f**k things up.”

Offline berdie

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2020, 08:35:11 pm »

I'm sure it was just the voices in my head, lol, but I could swear I heard his handlers go into a screaming frenzy. "No, Joe, no...don't tell people that. It's a secret!"

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2020, 09:07:54 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2020, 10:03:04 pm »
Don't forget ammonia-based products such as fertilizer.  Ammonia and urea are made from natural gas.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2020, 10:05:04 pm »
Don't forget ammonia-based products such as fertilizer.  Ammonia and urea are made from natural gas.

Those are listed under "Other"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2020, 02:19:28 am »

I'm sure it was just the voices in my head, lol, but I could swear I heard his handlers go into a screaming frenzy. "No, Joe, no...don't tell people that. It's a secret!"

:thumbsup:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2020, 02:22:06 am »
Urgent...

I thought you weren't voting?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2020, 02:48:59 am »
Obama promised to eliminate coal, so Joe is following in his footsteps in "the other fuel"
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:40:25 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2020, 02:54:38 am »
I thought you weren't voting?

?????

You got me mixed up with someone else.  I have said I would (and have) vote for Trump for several months now.

Offline catfish1957

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2020, 04:35:38 am »
Bump

This issue is bigger than most realize in deciding this election  Biden is backpeddling at warp speed, but the fact is he is offically restating GND parametes that not only will these 9.8M employees lose their jobs, but all the businesses supporting this industry will die too.   Then add all the impact of restaurants, bars, shopping centers, housing, and on an on. 

This sound bite of his Thursday, has a good chance of putting the dagger into Biden's chances.  We can't let the issue fade in the last week. 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2020, 02:41:38 pm »
Bump

This issue is bigger than most realize in deciding this election  Biden is backpeddling at warp speed, but the fact is he is offically restating GND parametes that not only will these 9.8M employees lose their jobs, but all the businesses supporting this industry will die too.   Then add all the impact of restaurants, bars, shopping centers, housing, and on an on. 

This sound bite of his Thursday, has a good chance of putting the dagger into Biden's chances.  We can't let the issue fade in the last week.

There are so many reasons why every voter should vote a straight republican ticket—the top two reasons abortion and the Green New Scam. But, close behind them is so that it’s clear Americans sent the democrats an unmistakable message: STFU! (I would soooo enjoy those hundreds of blissful moments when the winners were announced...on CNN!)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 02:48:03 pm by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2020, 05:59:12 am »
Bump!!!

Let's cook slow joe in oil. 

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2020, 04:26:09 pm »
Bump!!!

Let's cook slow joe in oil.
My family likes Sloppy Joes for dinner.

Now you ruined the meal for us.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline catfish1957

Re: Biden URGENT Announcement Tonight [Reminder]
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2020, 01:48:28 pm »
===================================================================================
Just a friendly reminder that Biden committed what may have been one of the biggest Debate Gaffes in U.S. political history.  When you add oil worker, ancillary workers serving the oil industry, retirees, and businesses supporting, and dependant on the oil industry cumulatively....  You are looking at 30,000,000 people (including family members) who will be adversely impacted.  10,000,000 pink slips handed out at once should and probably will do irreperable damage to the Biden campaign.  With one day approaching we need, and I challenge each of you.   Remind anyone who has not voted of this matter, which is of utmost urgency.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2020, 02:07:16 pm »
===================================================================================
Just a friendly reminder that Biden committed what may have been one of the biggest Debate Gaffes in U.S. political history.  When you add oil worker, ancillary workers serving the oil industry, retirees, and businesses supporting, and dependant on the oil industry cumulatively....  You are looking at 30,000,000 people (including family members) who will be adversely impacted.  10,000,000 pink slips handed out at once should and probably will do irreperable damage to the Biden campaign.  With one day approaching we need, and I challenge each of you.   Remind anyone who has not voted of this matter, which is of utmost urgency.

:thumbsup:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2020, 03:18:03 pm »
Let’s not forget we have unexpected support in ‘20 that we didn’t have in ‘16: #walkaway #blexit #latinosfortrump plus hundreds of other non traditional republican voters throwing their support behind Trump.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2020, 06:37:50 pm »
Let’s not forget we have unexpected support in ‘20 that we didn’t have in ‘16: #walkaway #blexit #latinosfortrump plus hundreds of other non traditional republican voters throwing their support behind Trump.
A lot more Trump haters as well.  8888crybaby